Season 2 Chapter 5 UNEDITED

Metallic Need / / / /

/

Season 2: Chapter 5 UNEDITED

By: Cutegirlmayra (The dashes look like a claw mark XD Been a long time coming, had a major burnout with editing and things, so I'm going back to just writing. Sorry I had to break my promise to you all. Cuties, don't you fret! I'm gonna write for a good long while and go back to editing for quality later. For now, let's focus on finishing stories and writing more. I love you all dearly, but I gotta do what's best for me, too! Enjoy the continuations ;)b )

Before Neo Metal Amy could repair and place significant downgrades into Neo Metal Sonic, she was tasked with patchwork, and rightfully told to leave Neo Metal Sonic non-operational.

During this time, Eggman had wagged a ridiculously difficult war on all the planet, and Amy Rose and her friends were mostly called to fight and set up troops and legions of volunteer fighters to counteract this strange phenomenon of Eggman having drones upon drones of robotic enemies decimating the world.

Ruin after ruin... month after month... Amy Rose worked tirelessly beside her friends... leaving Neo Metal Amy... to miss observing her.

Her presence meant everything to her... she was beginning... to grow lonely again. She was tasked with repairs and using Wisps to create more weaponry for the recruits Tails kept inventing and hiring... It was very much just simple building and repairs...

Neo Metal Amy was growing tired of being ignored...

Amy slept silently and cozy in her warm bed, having a hard day of fighting and ending on communications duty, she was to patrol that evening to switch out Knuckles from his shift fighting the horde of usually large robots.

How was Eggman able to create so many in such a short amount of time? He had just had his intergalactic space theme park destroyed by Sonic... how could anyone bounce back so quickly? Was that just a distraction from what he was really planning on the surface of their world?

It had been a short while, but Eggman was already beginning to conquer more and more land... and a strange new enemy had presented himself.

He called himself... Infinite...

Amy's eyes twitched a little in her sleep, turning over in her restlessness before feeling something hard and angular coldly spike her dainty black nose a second.

She stirred, blinking her eyes open as two clanking eyelids flashed their green lights to her and blinded her half-awake.

"Uhh-AWWH!" Amy rolled away and got up, feeling lightheaded from the sudden shock and kneeling on her bed. She looked over to see that under her sheets, quite nicely folded, was Neo Metal Amy laying back with her hands intertwined, extremely polite in her staring and calm state.

"Good sleep cycle, Amy Rose?" Neo Metal Amy tilted her head and rapidly blinked her metal eyelids to Amy. "I trust it was recharging." She leaned up, "Of course, I couldn't tell... So I decided to try and mimic–if not the functionality–the actions one does while within their deeply entranced state."

She... thought sleeping was a trance?

"N-No, N.M.A," Amy wearily rubbed her eyes, "That's not... W-Why are you in my room?" She rubbed her face, with both hands, trying to wake up more. "I'm not mad or anything, I'm happy to see you, it's just-" She dragged the hands down her face, "It's just that I wasn't expecting you... here... right now."

"You sound 'groggy', Amy Rose. Did your sleep cycle not perform adequately for your regeneration?" Worried, her eyes bent to show this concern, her green eyes glowing somewhat dimmer in distress. "Perhaps you should continue your cycle, I did not mean to disturb it." She shook her head, worried she had done something wrong for the organic-ness of Amy Rose to recharge properly. "Forgive me..." She constantly felt like all her efforts to be close to Amy Rose only caused further disorder for the young, pink hedgehog's life...