Chapter 5

Metallic Need

Ch. 5

By: Cutegirlmayra (I'm trying to get this done, lol XD But all I want to do is write more of Pokemon Daycare! haha I'm sorry, but not really? I told myself I need to write this chapter before I do Pokemon Daycare's next chapter, so that way I'm more motivated to write it. hehe making deals in my head~ anyway, enjoy~ :3 EDITS: Tried to unify it and get some hints into Season 2 coming soon. So... enjoy the edits! :3c )

Metal Amy and Amy Rose fought in a clash of balanced power, flinging one another back on occasion, and seeming to truly try and weaken the other into defeat.

Metal Amy's eyes showed screens of data as she fought. Each of her programmed, precisioned steps and attacks all aimed to end Amy's life.

The saddest part of it all was that she could tell that Amy was holding back her swings, only trying to damage her and nothing more.

To capture her while Metal Any was down? To give Tails his chance to recreate her as Metal Sonic would do. To refine her into whatever was necessary to their wills.

Though she was sure his hands wouldn't destroy her as Metal Sonic's cruel touch often brought. Still... she quietly hoped Amy would win.

But it was improbable, and highly unlikely.

'To destroy you...' Metal Amy thought, swinging her hammer around and blocking an on-coming attack. '...Would be like destroying a precious dream...' She rebounded with a powerful kick to have Amy lose her balance, then served her hammer up into a powerful hit like a golfer would with his club. Amy went flying upwards as Tails cried out to her.

"Amy!"

Metal Amy jumped and activated her jets, continually hitting combos on Amy as she was at a loss for defensive counters while within the air.

'I've always admired you.'

With every swing and hit, the sorrow in Metal Amy's face grew; However, her body had its orders, and she had no choice...

Amy fell to the ground, rolling a bit and bouncing before finally coming to a halt. Struggling to get up, she saw Metal Amy approaching her to deal the final blow...

'I've envied you, treasured you... mimicked you to the littlest detail... to destroy you now... would be admitting Metal Sonic won.'

She raised her hammer high. Her eyes flickering between red and green. Robot,... and the 'heart' software she was reunited with.

It made this all the more tragic and heartbreaking...

'That all I've ever wanted is nothing compared to my objectives given by my Master... that I am... never to be... anything but... what he.. desires.. me to ... to...'

Her arm twitched as Amy noticed through her shielding hands that hung up to block any further attack, peeking through a slit in her bent arms, that Metal Amy was hesitating.

"If you come into contact with Amy Rose again... you are to attack her... destroy her until there's nothing left or given alternative instruction. Understood?"

"G...Goodbye... Amy... Rose."

"Not while I'm standing here! Hah!"

Tails threw a last-minute device he created, 'This has to do it!' he thought as he had taken his various tech that was on him and constructed a makeshift electrical reversal whilst the two fought.

"Gah...AHHHH!" The device latched onto Metal Amy like a parasite, drilling itself a little deeper into her systems, before blasting out a magnetic disruptor that took all her electricity and flowed it backwards. Metal Amy was shocked with the reverse flow of harmful electrical energy. It shot through and short-circuited her functions like thunder escaping out of her metallic body, destroying her systems internally that were meant to push it along, having it flung back out of her in unnatural ways. The magnet, not withholding anything back, began to electrocute her from the inside out. It attacked her power boxes as they jammed with too much power coming in the opposite direction, not able to disperse it out correctly. Since their primary design was to push power out, not contain it, the electricity had nowhere else to go and exploded. Multiple systems began to short-fuse, causing many explosions on all parts of her exterior. She lost her ability to move her arm, her body, everything... sight and hearing... it was starting to all blast from within her like the meteors in space, tearing her apart. Her multiple batteries started frying and becoming obsolete. This was the end.