Chapter 3

Metallic Need

Season 2: Chapter 3

By: Cutegirlmayra (So, a lot of readers have recently been asking for updates XD I'm working haaaarrddd on lots of commissions! And I have a job now too! But fear not, I never leave a story undone! It's against my nature~ lol I did some songs for Metallic Need, season 2 now has it's theme song! Unfeeling is on Tumblr, if you're curious :)c and a few people have even made fanart of Neo Metal Amy! 8w8 they are precious. Here's to another chapter and may my insanity drive your curiosities further!)

As the sirens still bounced their lights in continual, rotating flashes against the bluish steel walls a crash of slashed metal ripped through the barriers like paper. The metallic claws shredded a path for itself before firing an electrical pulse like small, jagged streaks of lightning towards the light source and blasted the sirens off, exploding them on impact.

It moved around and sparked the now dead siren case like a plasma ball toy before all light ceased in the room.

Neo Metal Sonic's eyes, like a beckon in the dark, blared red and turned back to the hole in the once barricaded steel wall. "Who could have thwarted my security?" he almost spoke as if sarcastically, scanning and using his computers to pick up an identity in the black, it's signals mixed and messed up. His mind's eye had a screen that was displayed upon his eyes, but to the outside, one couldn't see it. He saw the waves in the lower right box of a signal go distorted,... it wasn't organic, but it was a strange robotic signal.

So... Not Sonic and his friends?

He turned then, "There." He sped through the darkness, succeeding in pushing the entity back and sparking its form into light.

In that brief moment of vision... his eyes widened from their narrow curve as what appeared to be a pink him looking back.

Then the light was gone.

"Impossible." he pulled his hand back but was suddenly grabbed and thrown into the control panel. "What!?" He slammed into the now sparking equipment.

"SYSTEM REBOOTING, BACK-UP POWER ENGAGED." The computer's voice declared, suddenly shining light from the monitors. The teal blue resonated against the figure that moved slowly away from him, as though to show it's true form.

As he moved his hand to grip the side of the control panel, lifting himself up from being thrown onto it, his back faced the three computers... some he previously destroyed before and seeing it's glitchy light statically reveal a silhouette of long, spiking points that then angled down to a circular but tall metallic body.

Its color... Pink... "It can't be."

His disbelief was soon expelled as the figure's eyes flickered green... then turned a pinkish red.

"Yes." It responded, and it's voice... although distinctly familiar, sounded much more mature and refined now. "I've come to take the power you stole from me."

The red in her eyes blazed the same as his then, an intense, magma red...

Rising back to placing his feet on the ground, he took all of her in. "...Mimicry is the purest form of flattery..." He teased, but it was only a ruse to keep her at bay as he examined her new form.

"...I'm impressed." His voice seemed to hiss that out, as though a computer blowing out air. He was clearly upset she had escaped but enjoyed the new turn of events just as much as his hatred of her being out of her cage soared throughout his metal casing. His eyes, still having the blinding red beam, now revealed each location he was scanning on her.