Season 2, Chapter 6 UNEDITED

Metallic Need

Season 2 Chapter 6 UNEDITED

By: Cutegirlmayra (I'm pumping these babies out! Which meannnsss... they're not very long XD sorry!)

With sparks of electrical tools flying, carefully repairing and downgrading even further Neo Metal Sonic's capabilities and furthering limitations, Neo Metal Amy began to reminisce about the time she was first created.

Did he... ever stop and pause to look at what he was making like she did? Checking the bolts, the screws, making sure everything was going according to the 'divine, revelatory' plan?

She would glance down at his non-functional face a moment, wondering how the Heart System Virus had played in his new, butler's life of servitude. They would fight and destroy things constantly, they would zip about and cause mayhem for Amy Rose..., But now, she was going to make sure he couldn't harm her...

She would be his boss, not just Amy Rose or the other Organics... does that... make her just another Master?

She lowered the power tool she was using, it was still rotating in her hands.

Was she... really canceling out Neo Metal Sonic... or just becoming another version of him?

That haunted her. She had too many iterations of her life to begin with.

'... You could fully remake him.' Her eyes lifted up for a second of red to green again, and she blinked as though feeling almost possessed by the strange thought, and looked around.

"... Hello?" She sent out a signal, wandering off of her stool and walking about the room. After scanning the room, she saw no movement.

'After all he did to you... why are you bringing him back?' She spun to look behind her, her eyes searching for any possible movement, as the wires dangled down in the room and she moved them out of her way.

"Amy..?" She called out, but stopped when she realized... the voice was in her computer's mind...

Her memory bank...

'Maybe we can change him for the better now?' ... Omochao?

She faltered, her systems feeling overwhelmed by processing multiple, hidden features that were now triggering.

She looked at her hand, twitching as the fingertips began to look as though they were tapping on the metallic worktable, then trying to 'saw' through it.

'We could end it all here. Any mention of Metal Sonic... any form of him... We could end ourselves, too.' Cybernetic, syntheic Amy...

'We were programmed to help him!' Metal Amy..? 'Not to destroy our creator! We'd be no different than when he tried to destroy Eggman!'

Neo Metal Amy gripped her head, "N-No... I am all of you... I am not some... some twisted combination!" She shook her head, "I am me!" She clarified until her eyes widened as a voice chimed in her mind...

'You are... Omochao!'

"NOOO..!"

She gripped her head, shaking it about and leaning forward.

She stumbled left and right, trying to get her bearings, but the programs wouldn't shut off... wouldn't be closed...

'Destroy him! Permanently! Now! We'll never have to fear again... we'll be free!'

"You were tortured,... I'm so sorry." Neo Metal Amy shook her head, covering her eyes with her fingers.

'He can still be saved! We can fix him! Truly! He's not as bad as he seems! He just has so much hate for the past! Without Sonic, maybe... maybe he'll finally be free, too? Like we are? And change his objective..?'