Chapter 3

Metallic Need

Ch. 3

By: Cutegirlmayra (I really do love this story... I'm taking a little break from Instincts –because I got so bored of it I started rushing, and that's not fair to my readers- so now I can take a breather and get back to these fun ones! :D Metal Sonic... your own errors are starting to peek through the surface,... why on earth would you put that new feature on Metal Amy!? Edited: With new edits, comes new meanings! I hope you're enjoying them so far :) )

Metal Sonic paced up and down the bridge of his hideout. Metal Tails and Metal Knuckles, repaired and functional once more, were discussing the battle beforehand...

"He had demonstrated a new ability I've never seen before. Clearly, our observations are not enough." Metal Tails evaluated as Metal Knuckles stepped forward.

"We needed maintenance. If we had been repaired faster, we could have continued to fight without fail. We would have destroyed them!" Metal Knuckles closed his fists tightly together and shook them in the air. The metal bent at the force, a creaking sound penetrating the air with each violent quiver of his metallic gloved fist. Astonishingly, you could barely tell the crease in the new alloy Metal Sonic discovered for their beings. As a final act of his aggression, He slammed his fists together; Although normally seen as an organic expression of 'anger', Metal Sonic instead overlooked the error, allowing it as a indication of his own hatred of Sonic and his friends.

"Metal Amy was dealing with repairing me, her primary objective. Do you reason that she should have failed in her overall designed purpose?" he was threatening Metal Knuckles for his impertinence. He turned to grab his cape, attached by two steel rings by his hips, and let it drape over one foot as he faced back towards his creation. "One should be careful in how they maintain themselves throughout the battle. Depending solely on a repair system, alone, is weakness." Metal Sonic tightened the slant of a glare in his red eyes, blaring the threat through his deadly scold. More than warning him, Metal Sonic threw in some instruction, before flipping his cape behind him and getting it out of the way; pacing again, he kept his displeasured countenance ahead of himself.

"What have we learned?"

"As your memory has recorded for us, the information was priceless in detailing that Sonic was barely able to stand to your perfection... that is, until he used outside help." Metal Tails showed his allegiance to his master by forming a fist while speaking the praise, before turning to the computer where screens showed different moments throughout Metal Sonic and Sonic's battle.

Metal Sonic watched with his eyes shifting, the battle was glorious in his eyes before....

"The Chaos Emeralds..." his head lowered, his anger and desire showing clearly in how he spoke. He suddenly slashed his hand out, his silvery claws lengthening before dashing up, flying through the air and slicing the screen in the middle when Super Sonic appeared smirking... "He mocks me with that arrogant grin!" he flung his claw out, landing and simultaneously denting the controls of the computer as he got up. Metal Tails moved away in fearful shock at his actions while also turning to look at Metal Knuckles, before wearily glancing back at his master...

"We must obtain these aided support systems. We already rendered his team useless to your perfections on us and unconquerable strategy. There need be no further plan than gaining the Emeralds' power source and using it for our own." Metal Tails responded as Metal Sonic still stood on the now sparking, crawling with loose electricity, computer boards.

"...Yes... I can finally see it. The time when Sonic's existence will be overshadowed by my own form. I shall be more than Sonic,... I shall be the ultimate Sonic! I shall never experience defeat again!"