Chapter 4

Metallic Need

Ch. 4

By: Cutegirlmayra (I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW! AUGH! I re-read my chapters and realized I had spelled 'stimulated' instead of 'simulated' (sorry 'bout that. Edits should have taken care of that ;) ) Anyway,... I still love this series. The way Metal Sonic flirts and mocks Metal Amy, and how she tries to stay clever and desperately hold on to trying to be more alive. I admire her for trying to fight her programming, considering that's 'impossible' for most computers. ...Most... And now we're back to Metallic Need~)

Metal Amy was in the electric shower, charging herself for when she needed to recharge the others batteries.

She had multiple batteries to refill with adequate energy, as usual, to aid her team in defeating Sonic.

Sonic... She really didn't want to aid in destroying him.

Amy either,... for that matter.

But programming was programming; one couldn't just simply choose for themselves... so it seemed.

As she reverted back to her softer form, she looked at her arm, which was being held lightly by her other hand, and raised it up. She was sort of depressed, having her emotions taken and only be expressed during certain time intervals that changed like a rotating clicker. It would allow errors during, oh let's say, 60 clicks for each second, resulting in one minute of emotions being simulated before completely cutting that code off and returning her to a 'perfect' state as it were.

As her arm rose up, she took her hand already placed on it... and stroked it.

She felt the sensation of the vibrators throughout her arm as she closed her eyes,.. feeling.

Before, with her first status of being, she would have loved feeling more organic. If only it was secretive... and not known to her master.

She wondered again why he would put such a programming in her... and feared his little game of mocking her may have gone too far.

She... she was still afraid of him, but it wasn't exactly for her life anymore.

She had been the victim, as her other metallic brothers were, to his shred-happy ways. And then played the martyr, sacrificing her life so Metal Sonic couldn't have the last laugh, retaining some of her dignity... But still, the fear of 'death' wasn't really there anymore. Then to consider her 'brain' too valuable to scrap by her master... kept her in a permanent state of security about her 'life'. Knowing she would be rebuilt again and again would mean she was eternal; he wouldn't lose her that easily...

She looked down at her new body again, not really understanding how it was 'cute' to Sonic, but she used her knowledge of symmetry and shapes to suppose it was beautiful.

She gently tapped her side, and flinched, feeling the vibration linger slightly. So... this was touch?

It felt odd— to feel.

Something she never thought she could ever experience.

But how would Metal Sonic know how to simulate such a thing...?

Would he have researched this method or just assumed?

Either way... making a robot feel something,... anything at all... was really ground-breaking.

She shook her head, snapping herself out of it as her 'clicks' continued to countdown. She didn't want to compliment him. He designed her this way to amuse himself with her weaknesses, and that really made her upset.

She was torn. She liked to feel organic, but not around him. It used to frighten her... now it just made her embarrassed and frustrated.

she wasn't originally created for his amusement...