Season 2 Chapter 1

Metallic Need

S2, Chapter 1

By: Cutegirlmayra (By popular demand, here's season 2 of Metallic Need!)

Ever since the change of its metallic body, Omochao has never stopped fulfilling the measure of its creation: Helping the Sonic gang on their adventures.

Although, nowadays, Omochao happily sits on the seat of announcers next to Toad in the latest Sonic Olympic games. Most don't know its past, considering it a creation of Tails or Eggman's failed contraption possibly turned good. The Sonic gang never bring it up, so many speak to Omochao as simply a robot with an advanced AI system. But it's pretty content with its life,... Omochao enjoys getting to know people through a new face, new memories, and feels its help is really appreciated-

"That's pretty obvious, Omochao."

"O-oh? Forgive me! I was simply instructing you on how to perform the perfect-"

"Yeah, you don't have to repeat yourself."

"O-...oh... My apologies."

Omochao flew back from the team's meet-up room before the next big game was to happen. The little robot usually liked to gather intel, and spread awareness of game rules and mechanics whenever possible, but many competitors seemed to get annoyed with her constant data dump which they had already knew and heard before.

Omochao hovered back and tapped its big, pudgy arms together. Looking a little down, the previous conversation didn't daunt the little robot's pep for long!

It flew back to pick up its microphone and meet up with Espio again, its cameraman, and set out to interview the team for the big, Olympic games.

"Espio! Are you ready? You can click the red power button to engage-"

"Yes, Omochao. I'm aware." Lovingly, showing some amount of patience for its eagerness, Espio let out a small chuckle that showed he wasn't too bothered by its usual speech patterns.

"Hehe!" Sweetly sensing this, Omochao simulated a giggle and tried to balance the mic between its fingerless hands, but fumbled immediately when she saw-

"M-M-Metal Sonic!!!" Her old memories came spiraling back to her. Horrific images of his twisted sense of passion and pleasure caused her to flail in the air and drop her mic entirely. The Classic form of her previous master walked onto the running track, not even seeming to notice her.

She flew behind Espio, shivering and trembling in great fright as though having some form of PTSD.

"What's the matter with you? You must remain perfectly poised in front of the camera." Espio placed two fingers up by his horn, a ninja's gesture as he gave his advice, but she just kept shaking and simulated frightful noises.

Eggman walked by but was unaware of her new form, so she took the opportunity to fly over to him, picking the mic back up from the ground. She figured if she'd straddle it, she could lift it better.

The mic was magnetic and that was usually how she would hold it, but she was shaking so much that this would have to do for now.

"Ugh, not you." Eggman saw it coming and looked off in disgust. Trying to swat the robot away, he seemed to dislike the fact that it mostly wasn't his own creation, therefore, he had an entirely different spirit about it. "Shoo, shoo! Don't you have other people to annoy?"

"A...Annoy?" Omochao's eyes—made of a light upon a yellow, swirled material—showed the light bend down at a slight angle, revealing an expression of hurt and confusion, but shook itself free of the harsh comment.