Chapter 2

Metallic Need

Season 2: Chapter 2

By: Cutegirlmayra (It's difficult. Trying to do Tumblr Prompts and get those done while also wanting to go over my fanfiction edits and updates. I'm working on so many different things -Like Youtube videos and what not- But I really do want to get these things done. So, without further ado, here's the next installment of Robot Feelies~)

Omochao started scanning the unfamiliar and fake green turf. 'If I can destroy Neo Metal Sonic's base... he won't be able to rebuild his supports, or himself for that matter... That's what I'll do then!' Omochao looked confidently towards what appeared to be a slate leading into the compounds. 'This will help my friends!'

She continued to struggle turning the turf over with her still sparking frame, but she managed to move the corner of the turf off of the slate enough to slide it open.

"...Hmm?" She noticed the slate would have naturally opened through what appeared to be a magnetic signal. "Ah!"

She tried to access her old programming assets, and just managed to send a link to the wireless slate that had it fully expose the landing platforms below. They rose in layers, showing three...

Omochao, for some unknown reason, felt her heart ache.

"Ohhh..." He simulated an organic whine, slinking into the base and letting the slate close itself through her faint signal.

She floated around, afraid as her memories began to return to her.

Though it was clearly a new place, the dark and metallic surroundings were enough to leave her sorrowful. She carefully looked for cameras, scanning as she passed.

She froze and trembled in her robotic sockets at the repair rooms... "Uwh-ah-wah-wah!" she flailed her arms at all the instruments that could tear her metallic frame to shreds, bolting off down the hallway and keeping her eye lights as slits, hoping to just scan and not have to see anything.

She scanned the new electrical board.

She paused, turning to a door with a single 'x'd window in it. A small square... and a strange signal she felt from outside...

"Is this..?" Omochao held itself a moment, "No, no... I shouldn't do this to myself! I should find the main electrical room and-"

SIGNAL IDENTIFIED: METAL AMY RESTIGSTERED.

Omochao froze.

The words blinked on her eye scanners, then showed a faint pink blob moving within the room, sitting on the ground, and looking around.

Metal Amy's scanners also triggered the same response, they belonged to an earlier model, but how could that be?

She turned to the door.

The two stared at the steel wall between them... confused, intrigued...

For one, it was an entrance to what she could only calculate as a great flaw.

For another,... the exit to freedom and all she had ever longed for... Whatever was on the other side, was hope.

"Who's there?" Metal Amy rose up, her metal alloy that allowed her to emote and move like an organic effortlessly lifted her weighted ton body as though she were a fairy, and her synthetic hair gracefully flowed with the new movement.

Her eyes, still shining green, continued to scan the little blue blob her scanners had picked up on.

"...I know you know." She stated, carefully taking the clothes around her and pulling them in front of her, "I know you sense me."