Issei Hyoudou: Bio

Issei Hyoudou

Looks: Before

Description (Before): Issei Hyoudou is the oldest child of the Hyoudou Household, the first born of Gorou and Miki Hyoudou, and the older brother of Dai and Aika Hyoudou

Description (Before): Issei Hyoudou is the oldest child of the Hyoudou Household, the first born of Gorou and Miki Hyoudou, and the older brother of Dai and Aika Hyoudou. He was often considered the Black Sheep of the family even before their involvement of the Supernatural. But thanks to Dai's lies, his life became hell. Things only took a worse when he got into the Supernatural world, no one treated him with care or love, despite this he believed in helping them unconditionally, only for Dai to be taking everything he cared about. 

Personality (Before): Loving, caring and compassionate. Forgiving and Merciful even towards most enemies. 

Likes (Before): The Factions, Hyoudou Household, The Gremory Peerage, His Family, Vali Team. 

Dislikes (Before): Kuoh Academy Students, Nyx and Hero Faction, Hades.

Hates (Before): Khaos Brigade, Rizevim Livan Lucifer(The Most), Trihexa. 

...............................................................................................

Issei Arc-Hyoudou (After leaving the Factions. )

Looks: After

Description (After): A fateful encounter with Rizevim changed everything, after Issei defeated and slain him, he called him an idiot for helping those that did not care for him

Description (After): A fateful encounter with Rizevim changed everything, after Issei defeated and slain him, he called him an idiot for helping those that did not care for him. However, Issei still believed that things will become better, especially after sealing of Trihexa, however two incidents changed everything. The first being Gabriel talking behind his back and mocking him causing him to lose faith in her and Dai confessing to her and her falling for him completely. The second being that no one came for him in the hospital and they were partying seeing that Dai once again took credit for his actions. The third being Ingvild Leviathan, she listened to Dai's lies, and she hated Issei for this, believing him to be a liar and a fraud. Eventually having enough, he left them, to gain a better life elsewhere, where he stumbles upon the kingdom of Arcadia, with Great Red, Ophis, Hades's and his family and Nyx

Personality (After): Loving, caring and compassionate, this is only meant for the Arc Family, his new family. Ruthless, sadistic and merciless to enemies, especially to those that deserve it. Hostile to those of his past, especially to his former family and love interests. However, despite this, he will control his temper regardless, especially if it benefits Arcadia, and will put his kingdom and new family first over his own emotion. 

Likes (After): Ddraig(Best Friend) Juniper Arc, The Arc Sisters, Jaune Arc, The Arc Family, the Arc Clan. Hades and his family. This includes all the kingdoms that are present in the continent of Arcadia. Ophis, Great Red and Nyx. 

Dislikes (After): The Four Kingdoms of Vale, Mistral, Atlas and Vacuo. Albion, Crom and Tiamat. 

Hates (After): The Hyoudou Residence and family (Dai: Despises), The Factions(Gremory Clan: Despises), Perverted Hypocrites like Odin, Zeus, Azazel. His former love interests. Kuoh Academy (Matsuda, Motohama, Katase, Murayama and Aika despises). The Black Arms, Nicolas Arc and the Arcs that have betrayed the royal family and the progenitors of the Arc Civil War. Others that have joined Nicolas Arc. 

(A/N: This is a coming soon story, I will not do this unless you guys want me to or I complete some parts of the previous story, but here is the sneak peak of this story)

(A/N(2): Issei will become extremely strong, even stronger than his Concept Counterpart)

Please let me know in the comments on how to improve and I will catch y'all later

Peace!!!

Any questions?