Chapter 3: Magic Learning

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

A few months later, 

Academy Dorms, 6:00 AM

The Academy starts it's classes at 9:00 AM, but in Issei's case he was researching some magic. He often does this, whenever he has time. He had his own classes, coupled with Willow's training which allowed him to become stronger. He remembered his own weaknesses, and he must overcome them at all costs. He had already adjusted to the Academy's classes as well as Willow's training whenever she got the chance. 

Meanwhile, Nyx was asleep in her bed. She wanted to sleep for some more time, while Issei was reading some books on magic that Aqua had given him, when he headed back to his dorm. 

"So that is how you use Holy Light magic...." Issei spoke as he started to draw the magic circle on the gloves, with Ddraig commenting. 

"This brings you back, doesn't it?" Issei looked at his best friend and responded

"Indeed, I can't deny it, it is just like Memory Read Magic and even Concealment Magic...The Factions were so blind by their own hubris that they did not even know I was capable of magic. My own brother stole glory, but only trained to show that he was strong, just to maintain face. Either way, I wonder how they are handling the situation..." Ddraig shook his head and spoke

"Doesn't matter, if anything they are on their own...well I think we should try this outside..." Issei nodded as he got up and headed out of his dorm room. He knew Nyx would be awake after a while, and he still had time before class. 

Once downstairs, he reaches the training area, where he sees a few dummies just like his time at the initiation. The gloves in his hands start to glow a bright yellow in color, as several energy blasts were starting to appear from his side. Issei jumped up in the air and chanted. 

"Light Storm Barrage!" Issei commanded several Holy Light Energy as he aimed it at the training dummies. 

The barrage was able to land on several of the dummies, easily damaging it. However the dummies were damaged, not destroyed.

 However the dummies were damaged, not destroyed

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Black Clover)

Issei nodded, he would be needing to put in more mana into the spell. However, he first needed to master the spell without having to use a glove for it.