S2 Chapter 13: Final Countdown

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

15 Hours ago, before the invasion

Shattered Kingdom Cafeteria, 11:30 AM

Issei came from inside his sleeping quarters, as he gave out a yawn, he was soon greeted by Jaune and his group from Universe-9905. He had quite the good sleep, as Jaune spoke, "Seems like someone slept like a baby.." 

"Ugh, don't mention it, your mother wouldn't let me leave until I dozed off.." Issei spoke as he sat down beside his group, with Lilly added, "That seems fair, the Empress was quite stubborn. So it wouldn't surprise me if she forced you to sleep.." 

"Yep, that's just how it is..." Issei spoke with a sigh, as Scarlett added, "Hmm, so am I really going to be a mother in your universe?"

"Yes, you are, turns out that even after the incident at the Cave, you did it once again and the next thing you know, you are pregnant.." Scarlett could only look away with a red tint on her face, as Jaune spoke, "I guess, Violet must have not been happy, right?" 

"Oh you have no idea, it was chaotic when both of them were pregnant, their hormonal changes only made the situation worse. Fortunately we sorted all of this out before shit got real bad, and so far it is going great, I can only hope that it gets better..." Jaune nodded in agreement, as Itami added. 

"I think it must be great for you to be a grandpa, right?" Issei only gave a glance towards Itami as he spoke, "Itami, I am in my 20s, let that sink in. I probably am the youngest grandpa out there.." 

There was a moment of silence between the group as Hizuru asked, "That means, you are...oh no..." 

"Yes, Hizuru, but enough of that, let's change the topic...any thoughts you have for the Super Collider..?" Hizuru noted in response, as she spoke, "Yeah, when it was first brought up, I was surprised by how travelling between different universes became so damn easy, but from what I heard, it took three months for that Jade to even build the Super Collider, right?" 

"Yep, it took that long and we don't have that much time left, we don't even have a proper day to build the Super Collider.." Issei spoke as the others nodded, he then continued after a while, "Fortunately, I was able to gain access to the Blueprints and Schematics of the Super Collider.." 

Issei revealed them to the group as he spoke, "This is our only hope of getting back and stopping Dracon, we need to use this to break the barrier that was set up by Dracon preventing you guys from getting back home, and this is the only way we can do so.." 

"I see, so what can we do?" Scarlett asked with seriousness, as Issei spoke, "I will send you all the details of the materials that you need to get, while this may be different due to the lack of resources, we need to make do with what we have. I am going to need all the help we can get.." 

The five look at each other, as Jaune speaks for his team, "Understood we will help in whatever way we can, but will this help us go back to our world too?" 

"If I get the input codes to your universe, I can get all of you back to your world since I am planning to put a code function like the Jade of that world did once she rebuilt the Super Collider.." The group understood this, as Hizuru spoke, "Then can I assist you in this one?"