S2 Chapter 14: Devastating Assaults

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Dracon scanned his surroundings, as he looked to see Juniper(Dracon) ready to fight, she immediately thrusts her spear forward who only sidesteps and blocks it with her saber, as he closes in and spoke, "Guess, you still got the skills.."

"Don't underestimate me!" Juniper(Dracon) shouted as she used explosion magic upon him as she backpedaled, she soon kept her distance  from Dracon, he soon stepped out of the explosion cloud like it was nothing and dusted his coat off, as he spoke, "I am not.."

Juniper(Dracon) merely blinked and he closed the gap between her which caught her off-guard as he punched her, with her blocking it with her spear as he spoke, "I am overestimating you, my dear Supreme General.." 

"Stop calling me that!" Juniper(Dracon) unleashed Dragon Flames, upon him who only brought out Black Abyss and destroyed them into nothingness, he soon brought out White Flower and transferred some additional power to the flames increasing it's tenacity. Juniper(Dracon) widened her eyes and leaped into the air, with Dracon following suit and jumped above her and kicked her to the ground. 

Once the dust settled Juniper(Dracon) was in the air as she fired multiple beams of magic as Dracon kept slashing them with Black Abyss and returned them with White Flower as she danced around trying to avoid the beams that were causing massive amounts of explosions. Juniper(Dracon) looked up in the air, as Dracon returned her beams back to her at full power, which caused her to generate a magic barrier to protect herself. 

However, Dracon only smirked, she noticed this smirk and noticed a huge magic circle that was approximately 20 metres in radius and it was Draconic flames, as in a split second flames erupted from the magic circle which forced Juniper to dodge, as Dracon closed the gap between them forcing her to block the attack. She gritted her teeth in anger knowing full well she cannot keep the attacks for much longer, she had to deal with him. 

She quickly planned for something while Dracon kept slashing her with the Black Abyss as she blocked it with her spear, as she had to act quickly and waited for an opportunity as Dracon kept mocking her. 

"Oh it that all the Supreme General has got!" Dracon spoke as he pushed onto Juniper(Dracon), who herself was gritting her teeth in anger as Dracon spoke, "Cause I am just getting started!"

Dracon's expression has a grin while he speaks, that grin triggered something in Juniper(Dracon) which got her on the edge. She was terrified and momentarily shivered, when she saw that grin, it was like a predator looking at his prey.