Epilogue: Eternal Bliss (Season 1)

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

1 Year Later,

Arcadian Home, 9:30 AM

Issei was seated at his home, as he had a sip of his Diet Coke. He yawned knowing how things have become ever since the Civil War. He remembered some events that had happened upon the relationship reveal. 

While many were happy for them, some were worried since Issei was almost the same age as Bianca was, he was too young for someone this old. While the most of the Arc Siblings were more accepting of this, due to them knowing Issei on a personal level, Saphron and Violet were slightly on the edge, not because they hated Issei or even disapproved their relationship. They believed Issei was too young for someone as old as their mother, but eventually as time passed they accepted it and were more than happy for it.  

As for Issei's family, well they also took it well, with Hades approving of Juniper completely. Even Melinoë and Macaria liked her, Great Red cheered for Issei. The only ones that were not happy, or more accurately jealous were Nyx and Ophis, they never confessed out of fear, and they wondered if Issei would consider a prospect for harem, like Jaune does. Juniper noticed this as time passed and knew what she had to do, although she decided to finish her time with Issei, since today was their wedding. 

Yes, today was the day Juniper and Issei were going to get married, it has been a year since the Civil War had ended and the reason they couldn't tie the knot was because of the aftermath that had happened. The Aftermath caused the united races of Arcadia to come together, since this was was fought in every kingdom, every guild and every race. They all had decided to work together. 

Additionally, the Elves wanted to lead this United Front, they made the excuse of being high blooded and superior blooded but Issei and the others quickly reminded them on who the ones in charge were. Issei's magic was pretty strong and well known across all of Arcadia. He was the strongest man in all of Arcadia, none could keep up with him. 

However, they had to maintain alliances, and Juniper was busy every single day making sure alliances between Arcadia remained as such, since some alliances had become really fragile, due to what Nicholas had done. The aftermath caused massive distrust to spread between Arcadia and their alliances. She had to make sure they stayed and not turned against us, Issei helped her in however way he can, he was quite adept at rallying people to his side, something which Juniper noticed and took into consideration. This made things easier for them, giving them at least some breathing room for each other. 

Issei was reading his newspaper on the scroll he had, as he spoke with a sigh remembering the events that happened so far. 

"Nicholas really ruined a lot of lives, didn't he Ddraig.." Ddraig spoke from the Boosted Gear as he spoke, "You got that one right, buddy. He ruined his own children's lives for his own satisfaction, I am glad that bastard is permanently dead.."

"Heh, something we all have in common in Arcadia, but regardless thanks to the mess that happened here. I doubt people would even trust those from the Four Kingdoms, many just could care less if they die.." Issei spoke, as there was also massive distrust for the Four Kingdom People, especially those from the White Fang and Atlas. It was nothing but pure hatred for several of the Arcadians, with some even becoming racist towards them.