S2 Chapter 10: Shattered Kingdom

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

In Arcadia,

A few Days Later,

Jade's Laboratory, 9:30 AM

Jade has been working on the pieces that she had salvaged from the Black Dragon Emperor's parts, there were fortunately some leftovers from the Armor. She had been working day and night trying to locate the source of that thing. 

Her hope was that whoever was piloting that thing could be traced, she knew that was where her parents were taken and she would find a way where it was. 

Aside from the things that had happened in Kuoh Academy, it turns out that Dai's actions had a massive impact as well. Girls that loved him there were horrified and terrified to know that Dai was such a monsterous being. While the girls that tormented Issei were fearful and guilty for what they had done. 

Unfortunately nothing could be done, as they were swiftly hunted down by the Arc Siblings and Invictus, especially Malty, Aya and many others were brutally tortured and killed by the siblings. Especially Malty who tried to frame their father for Rape and got what they deserved. The others, were either imprisoned or had completely ruined their lives. It was so bad that many couldn't even leave their houses without being hated by the people from Kuoh Town. 

Getting back to the present, Jade was working on the pieces, she had never slept for days. She had bags underneath her eyes and was analysing the pieces, soon someone came inside. 

"Jade?" The one who called was Aqua, as she asked, "Jade, you there?" 

Jade did not respond, as Aqua turned to her paternal Grandmother Persephone, as she spoke, "Grandma, she has been working on this for days.." 

"Yeah, let's head inside and speak to her..." Persephone suggested as Aqua nodded, she then walked inside, and Aqua tapped on her shoulder. 

"Gyah!" Jade exclaimed with surprised, as she turned to see Aqua and Persephone, who were stunned by this, as she added, "Grandma! Aqua! What are you doing here!?" 

"You have been in the laboratory for days, you need to take some rest.." Persephone spoke with concern, as Jade spoke, "Not yet, I am close to analysing the Black Dragon, I can't give up just yet! Dad and Mom are in danger, and no way I am giving up yet!!" 

Persephone and Aqua only looked helplessly, they wanted to do something but suddenly, a beeping noise came from the machine. She rushed towards the machine and finally got a report. 

"What does it say Jade?" Aqua asked Jade who was reading the report, as she spoke, "This can't be...." 

"The Black Dragon Emperor's armor...." Jade spoke after a pause, "Is made from the same material as Dad's Balance Breaker...." 

The look of horror was present on Persephone and Aqua, meaning whoever piloted the Black Dragon Emperor suit, has access to Issei's power and that is anything but good news. 

Opening Start