Prologue: Running Away

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

To quote from Jaune Arc: You've got people around you too. You don't have to force yourself to be strong. The more you hide from what you're feeling, the more alone you're going to feel. Trust me.

In the heart of a bustling city, where the sky was perpetually overcast with clouds of gloom, lived a boy named Issei Hyoudou. From the moment he took his first breath, it seemed as though the universe had conspired against him. Issei was born into a life that was not his own, a life that had been snatched away from him by the very person he cared for most—his little brother, Dai.

Dai, the golden child of the Hyoudou family, was the embodiment of everything that Issei was not. Handsome, charismatic, and ruthlessly ambitious, Dai had always been the center of attention. Issei's innate kindness had been his downfall. His younger brother knew how to manipulate situations and emotions to ensure that the spotlight remained firmly fixed on him. And so, Dai had stolen Issei's life, leaving him with nothing but scraps of a reality that should have been his.

Issei had done everything in his power for the people around him. He had sacrificed his time, his happiness, and even his dreams to make their lives better. Yet, despite his unwavering devotion, he was met with nothing but contempt and disdain from those who should have appreciated his efforts. Only a precious few had believed in him, and even fewer had loved him genuinely.

The bitter taste of rejection and injustice had become a constant companion. Issei's actions, though often unseen and unappreciated, were the reason why the Supernatural world remained safe, hidden in plain sight from the oblivious human population. But his sacrifices were not acknowledged. Instead, he was blamed for the smallest of mishaps, his name used as a scapegoat for the family's problems.

A tear fell from his eyes, remembering all the past he remembered from the girls he encountered, their hurtful words still imprinted inside of his head. 

"Having a relationship with a liar like you, no thanks!"

Issei clenched his fist in anger, as the voices of the girls continued

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to be with someone like you."

Issei almost had another tear falling from his eyes, as the voices kept continuing, in his mindscape images of the girls that rejected him were seen but they were unable to be differentiable.

"Ha! You being my partner? Don't make me laugh, I don't desire trash like you!"

The voices kept continuing, as another spoke in his head. 

"I thought he was a good friend, but he is just as rotten as the trash around him.."

Issei almost fell down, as another voice came in his head. 

"Stay away from me, I don't want to hear excuses from someone who is jealous!"

Two more tears fell from his eyes, as voices kept popping inside of his head, 

"You're just trash, Nya!"

Issei saw a family photo, which showed his parents and his siblings, as another voice came inside of his head.