Chapter 4: Technology Creation

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

The Next Day, 

Dorms, 7:00 PM

Issei was in his room, he was already on the laptop that was designing the Revolver of Project Honkai. He had created a 3d model of the revolver. He was almost done with the 3D modelling part of the Revolver. Issei wore a white shirt which had the Arcadia label on it, and some stripped shorts, he also wore White Socks.

He was soon greeted by Nyx, who had come in with a glass tray and some snacks, she herself wore a red sleeveless shirt, and a white knee length jeans. She additionally had her hair tied in a pony-tail. They were wearing their home clothing. 

"Here, I brought you some snacks..." Nyx had kept the snacks on the table, along with the juice tray. She looked at Issei and spoke

"Ne, Ise?" Issei looked at her and responded

"Yes...?" Nyx looked at the revolvers and spoke

"Why did you choose to use two revolvers? Like, there are many other weapons that could be much more and you are not a person that uses Far range combat, you are a close combatant..." Issei looked at her, he turned his chair which was a rotating chair towards her and spoke with a smile. 

"I always loved heroes which wielded revolvers, one of my favorite was a White Haired eye-patch wearing man, that shot his enemies with a revolver..." Issei spoke remembering the anime he used to watch, it was the only thing that gave him comfort at a time like this, when he had no one, watching anime was something he enjoyed. 

"Back then, I wanted Azazel or Michael to help me create a revolver that would help me protect my family...back then, I was a naivë idiot who thought that if I helped others, they would notice me....alas they were too blinded by their lies..." Issei shook his head remembering on how foolish he was in the past. 

"So that I could let you perform your deeds, you disgusting liar, get out of my sight! " Issei looked down remembering Azazel's words. 

He soon remembered Michael's words. 

"I am sorry, but I am not interested in helping someone like you...I would advise you to leave..." Issei became even more sadder remembering the past. 

Soon enough, Nyx came up to his face and got his attention. She spoke with a gentle tone. 

"Ise....don't remember the past, they are selfish idiots who only care about themselves, remember why you came to Arcadia in the first place?" Nyx brought him closer to herself and spoke

"You came to start a new life here, away from those that wanted to only see you suffer, that never actually cared for you...I mean look here, not even a few months in and many of Arcadia knows about you and your capabilities, you have three mentors that are actually helping you achieve your dreams....and once you are done, I am pretty sure you can settle down....even your family is learning something or the other, both Macaria and Melinoë being in Strixhaven Academy, Hades in Magacalline Academy and finally Persephone has also joined in Academy of Carano...Ophis and Great Red have been routinely visiting you whenever they can and they are supporting you in any way they can...They are busy getting along with the other Dragons as well...from what I hear, they are learning more magic in that world..." Nyx spoke with a tone of hope as Issei became almost teary-eyed, he looked away as he spoke to Nyx.