Ova 1: Dark Shadow of the Past

Normal: Dialogue

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Voice on speaker, Narrations

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks, Songs lyrics

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

A few days have passed since Nyx's departure and Issei speaking to Juniper, he was currently clearing his room looking for anything that needs to be removed, like hidden Diet Coke trash bottles, which he often hid from Nyx or in some cases, Persephone, Melinoë and Macaria. They knew of his addiction and often chastised it, however they permitted his drinking once in a while. 

Putting them in bags, he put the said bags outside, knowing the trash collector would come to collect them in the morning. Since all of his family were busy with either studies or jobs, Issei had time to himself, however only for a month or two at most. 

The reason was that it was after examination break, which was due to their exams just ending, it was stressful, since the next semester would be their final semester, and after that another Graduation, where they have to develop a Capstone Project to pass, with a partner of course, and Invictus was more than happy to pair with him. 

Issei was moving through his belongings, seeing what would benefit or be used for Arcadia, sure he could create another God Key, but that was something he was already doing, he was creating Key of Sanction: Thundering Sniper, which would allow him to create strong bolts of lightning strikes and be able to deal some significant damage to his enemies, additionally it will allow him to control and manipulate the lightning element. 

Just as Jaune was searching through more of his possessions, a picture caught his eye, he turned his side to see the picture was of the person more carefully. It was a woman, someone of Issei's past 

She was described to be a is a tall, beautiful girl with a curvy figure, long thick black hair styled in a hime-cut andher eyes that were bright red.

"Huh?" Issei picked up the image for a closer look only for a frown to grow on his face, "Why do I still have this?" 

Issei shook his head, wanting to destroy the image of the woman, that he had once cared for, why did he still have it was beyond him. He must have kept it inside while packing to leave his homeworld, and head here. 

Opening Start

A loading screen is shown from 0% to 100%
[This heart gives the smallest glow, I think that I can see it show ,Your eyes have a spark, you know, Open them and see me go]