brothers from another mother

I don't know when, but I fell asleep in the car after the plain ride. Someone taps me on my shoulder, and I almost jump up and scream hell fier, but I quickly realize who it is. My eyes widen as he pulls into a long driveway, which looks like it has no end.

"Are you really Cyrus, or are you kidnapping me?"

"Why would I go through all that just to kidnap you?"  Well, I don't know. Some people just don't have commen since. So excuse me.

"Ion know." He sighs and shakes his head. O.M.G (oh my grapes)- he lives in a fucking MANSION. It's so elegant but old and modern and the same time. Very isolated, though. Scary.

It's fucking beautiful. I wish I had grown up like this. Instead, I got a trashy old house with wooden planks on the porch and back door. We slowly get out of the car, and I see gaurds lined up from what it seems like South Africa to Alaska.

It so many for what? I'm gonna make friendssss. We walk up to the door, and I wait awkwardly as he talks to one of the gaurds at the door. He suddenly gets very suspicious and switches to Italian, which is also my first language.

I know 9 languages in all, including Italian: Russian, German, French, Spanish, portuguese, Arabic, Korean, and Turkish. Why? So I can ease drop on other people's conversations. Also, because my mom made me, but that's not the point.

[Chi è quella nuova stronza per Aaris? o una delle stronzette di Andre perché sembra che stia per essere presa in giro."] He says with a chuckle.
Did this little puttana just call me someone else's bitch? I would go step on that bitches face if it wasn't for the fact there's 100 gards lined up ready to shoot me.

[Who is that new whore for Aaris? or one of Andre's little bitches because she looks like she's about to be dicked down."]

"no, lei è mia fottuta figlia, fottuto imbecille, e se osi toccarla non vivrai abbastanza per vedere un altro secondo." Cyrus says as the gard steps back in fear.
[no, she's my fucking daughter, you fucking imbecile, and if you dare touch her you won't live to see another second.]

"Sì sir" He says and my dad nods his head. He turns back around and motions for me to follow him, and of course, I do.

"quella fottuta puttana che probabilmente esce e succhia il cazzo ogni notte sta ottenendo favore su di me? stronzata." I hear the gard speak from under their Breath.

[that fucking bitch who probably goes out and sucks dick every night is getting favor on me? bullshit.]

I wip my head around and step in front of him ."Oh, so even though you got called out your ass your still gonna sit here and disrespect me?" I say, looking him dead in eye.

"Oh, so now you can't speak? What you mad because you got caught or are you embarrassed? Because you think it's so cute to be a fucking jack ass just because you got called out, how about sucking it the fuck up and doing your job."

"cosa vuoi che ti parli in italiano? perché posso farlo. sei uno scherzo del cazzo se pensi che mi siederò qui e mi lascerò chiamare stronza e puttana solo perché TU volevi essere uno stronzo. non sono quello giusto. ficcatelo in quel tuo fottuto cranio o lo farò io per te. parlami ancora così e verrò a prenderti, cazzo. non me ne frega un cazzo di chi sei."

[ What do you want me to speak in Italian? because i can do that too. your a fucking joke if you think im just going to sit here and let you call me a bitch and a whore just because YOU wanted to be an ass. im not the one. get that through your fucking skull or ill do it for you. speak to me like that again and i will fucking come for you. i dont give a fuck who you are.]

I say a little bit louder than I expected as he just stares at me dumbfounded. He gulps and steps back as he grips his gun tightly. I scoff and walk inside where my dad and 5 other people are waiting for me.

Well shit it's a fucking family reunion.

AN******

HEYYYYYY I hope you liked this chapter
But who does that gard this he talking tooo?

Ion like him.

Sorry, short chap!!! Im Busy 🙄.

767 word, though 💅

DRINK WATER AND STAY SAFE!💥💕💕

love yall me pookie bares 💥💥