"Good?" "Good."

It's a new day (it's 7:00pm) and I'm praying everyone forgot all of that happened. But I know it's not gonna be that easy. I don't know what's wrong, but the feeling of wanting to be around Vince all the time is killing me. I just want to talk to him and nobody else right now.

I haven't been out of my room since I entered it, so I don't know if he's here or not, and I'm scared to find out. I've only been here for half a month and caused so much trouble. I cried. CRIED. what the hell was I thinking. My mom taught me three rules that I have always valued no matter how drunk or high she got or how bad her hits hurt.

Rule number one: Never show your emotions.

Rule number 2: Never trust or tell anyone anything when you know it means you're weak or when you know I wouldn't want you to tell them.

Rule number 3: Make peace with the past so it won't screw up the present.

I'm not sure why she was so persistent on the last one, but I think she was talking about my dad? I don't know.

I want Vince. He makes me comfortable. I don't know why, but it feels so easy to trust him, but I know I can't just yet. But that doesn't mean I can't be around him, right? Fuck it.

I get up from bed and but on some gray shorts and long sleeve black croptop. I don't know why, but I'm scared to leave my room after what happened. I don't want them to see me. After thinking for a little while, I put my emotionless facade on and go look for Vince.

First, I check the living room, then the bathrooms, then the kitchen, then the back yard, where he and sebby go to talk. I checked the offices, and finally, I head up stairs and made my way to his room. I knock lightly and hear a little but stone voice from inside telling me to come in. So I do just that.

I open the door to Vince sitting up on the side of his bed with gray sweat pants on and no shirt and his hands in his hair. His eyes widen, and suddenly, I'm more nervous than I've ever been. I walk in, closing the door behind me, "hi" I voice quieter than I expected it to come out.

"Hi," He says deeply. "Come here," He tells me. I stay put scared if I go any closer that I'll submit to him completely. "Come here." He says more stern, but somehow still soft. I emidetly walk over some what in between his legs. "Good girl." He coos.

I unintentionally clench my thighs together and bite my lip. He notices and makes eye contact with me. He reaches his hand out gently, expecting me to flinch, but I dont. I feel safe. "Can I?" Vince asks, and I slightly nod, my head still looking him in the eye.

He hooks his pointer finger under my shorts, pulling me closer with ease and resting his hands on my thighs. "Good?" He ask, I nod. "Words, love."

"Good," I respond in obedience. He hums in satisfaction. Now and only now do I realize how short my shorts are and that I'm not waring a bra. The fact that I'm not waring a bar isn't the bad part. The bad part is that it's cold. And just as I think his eyes flick down to my hardend nipples and his eyes go dark with lust. I cross my arms over my chest so he can't see them anymore.

"Love, I won't touch you in any kind of way that isn't okay with you. Never hide your beautiful body from me. Do you understand me?

I know this is a really sweet moment, but I just feeling messinging with him.

"Yes, sir." I say biting my lip. I put my hands behind my back just to tick him off even more. His jaw clenched, and his hold tightened. I'm fed up. "I give you permission to touch me. I feel safe around you. It's not the first time. The only thing I remember was waking up." I lied, I remember every single touch, look, and word, but that's not the point.

He pulls me onto his lap, so I'm straddling him. His hands are now on my hips and I feel his dick rock hard against my pussy. I'm dying. He's so hot. Even when sitting on his lap, I still have look up at him. "We're talking about it later." He says, refuring to "it's not the first time, " and I just nod. He kisses my neck lightly. My breath hitches. Wanting to tease him more, I grind down hard and slow against his fully hard dick.

He moans quietly, "cazzo." That should not have been that fucking sexy. I do the same thing again and again until he finally lets out a  whimper. "Please," is he a fucking switch? He looks down at me through hooded eyes while I grand as hard as I can. He throws head back, letting out a loud moan.

I whimper, feeling hid shaft run against my clit. His head snaps up, meeting my eyes. He curses under his breath and sees my eyebrows knitted and my lip being bit. He picked me up off of his lap and laid me on the bed. "Good?"Good."

He's on top of me, and his knee is in between my thighs. He runs his knee on my clit and I moan out in pleasure. I start to ride his knee, becoming a whimpering, moaning mess. I don't know how we got here, but I can't go back now.

"That it's baby, ride my knee. Make yourself feel good." His words turn my on even more. "Please," I beg for more. "Good girl. You're doing so good for me." He coos pushing his knee harder onto my clit. "You gonna cum for me, baby?" I nod my head profusely. "Words. I won't tell you again." He says, giving me that look.

"Yes, sir," I say about to come undone. He looks satisfied. He brings one hand up and starts to flick my nipple. My eyes roll to the back of my head, and I'm on the verge of exploding. "Come for me, baby." And I squirt all over his thigh, screaming his name. "Atta girl," He says, slaping my pussy one good time before heading off to God knows where. I'm too tired to look, man.

Minutes later, I feel him taking my shorts and underwear off. I honestly dont care if he sees my pussy or not I'm already in to deep. After hearing him curse under his breath, I feel a warm towel between my legs, and I emidetly jump back. "I'm sensitive."
I say honestly. "I'm sorry baby, but this is happening, so come here." He say. I obey.

He cleans me up and gives me some of his boxers. He made me get up so he could change the sheets, so I sat in his chair. My eyes are closed and I hear silence until I feel myself being picked up bridle style.

Moments later I'm in a bed with Vincent's arms wrapped around my waist and him saying sweet nothings to me until I'm fast asleep.

A/N***********

OKAY GUYSSSS THIS IS MY FIRST SMUT SEEN SO PLEASE BE KIND 😘. I REALLY JUAT FOCUSED ON WHAT IVE SEEN GO DOWN ON THIS APP😂😂😂.

but they finally did something. But what about the after talk? Guess you'll have to fund out 🤷🏽‍♀️

WORDS: 1,300

LOVE YALL🩷