"no"

TW: RAPE. (ATEMPT)

Vincent's pov:

It's been about 2 weeks since dinner. Last week, the renovations on my house were done, and I moved back in and haven't seen her since then.

After dinner, it was like she was avoiding me. Every time we ended up in the same room, she'd find an excuse to leave. Every time she saw me, she'd walk the other direction, or when we had to have a conversation, she'd end it short and leave.

Maybe I didn't fit her standards, but she didn't have to make me feel like I'm repulsing. But I can't blame her. I wasn't exactly trying my best to see or talk to her. Every time she's around, I have this feeling in my stomach and chest that I can't control.

I keep thinking back to that moment in her room, the way she moaned my name. Her talking to me at all is enough to get me hard, fuck, me being In her presence is enough. My heart was in my dick and it wouldn't stop fucking twitching. It's probably not the most romantic thing, but that's what happened.

I'm going to be totally honest, I've never had a girlfriend. But I'm also not a Virgin. And even then, my body count is only 4. I've never taken a girl to my home before either. I'll never bring a girl in my home if it's not permanent.

I have been drowning myself in work recently, I took a break when I was living with the Fontanas. The only reason seb was there is because he found that it was an excuse to live with his boyfriend, and because I quote, "NO MAN LEFT BEHIND! i'm not leaving my best friend alone. That's final."

He's a ball of crazy sunshine. he and Andre were made for each other. Me seb, dre and aaris all met at the same time. We were all trying to save this underage girl from getting taken, and somehow, all became friends. Weird, right?

They told me Embers eighteen almost Nineteen and I'm twenty so- my thoughts are cut off by my phone ringing. I pick it up and hear Aaris's panicked voice.

"Vince, fuck! Have you seen Ember?" He rushes out through the phone. I emidetly shoot up from my desk chair. "No, why? what happened?" I speak trying to keep my cool.

"She told everyone she was going out last night and never came back, we can't find her."

"Did she say anything about where she was going?" I say, grabing my keys and unlocking my car. "No."

"On my way."

_______________________________________

Ember's pov:

Why do people just feel the need to go after me when I say no? Why me? Why do I never get to say no? I don't give a fuck if I sound like a child. It's not fair.

I just wanted to go to the store and get snacks for everyone. To thank them. And now I'm walking back with a torn shirt, messy hair, and dirty black sweat pants. All because said "no."

I could have woken up in a strangers bed, but instead, I woke up in an alleyway. My phone is on twenty-six percent, and I'm halfway across town at two o'clock in the afternoon and I have no fucking idea where I'm going because I have no fucking wifi.

I'm just going back the way I came from. I look in my camera, I look horrible. My mascara is all over my face, and my hair is everywhere. The only thing that's intact is the black tank top I had underneath.

**
I've been walking for about two hours, and I finally got my phone to work. The house is just two minutes away. I think back to last night as tears start to roll down my cheeks.

This happens every time.

I can still feel his hand on me and his thing inside me. Well...kinda. it was small. It barely went in, but it still happened, and I feel disgusted at myself for letting it happen.

I said no, I swear.

By the time I get home, I'm full on sobbing. I open the door- which should not have been unlocked, by the way - to see everyone in the living room, even Vince. Great. Fucking great.

I emidetly stopped crying, "GOODNESS, EMBER WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Cyrus yells. I start sobbing again. I hate when people yell at me. It makes me feel worthless. Apparently, what I am.

"Shit, no no no I'm sorry." He whispers as he comes to hug me, and my knees buckel as we drop to the floor me still sobbing in his arms. The last time I let a man hug me was when he left.

"Why do i never get to say no?" I cry out. I make eye contact with Alani, and she's looks like she'd seen a ghost. She quickly makes her way over to me and takes me out of his arms.

"Who." She says in a demanding tone. "I don't know." At this point, I'm just hyperventilating and sniffing. I hear a bag, rustle, looking up to see Andre with the bag on snacks. "What's this?"

"I, um, got all your favorite snacks to say thank you. I didn't have enough for anything else, I'm sorry." I look over at Vince to see him standing against the wall, looking me dead in the eye with a look that says,"We're talking about this later." So I simply nod my head. I step out of Alani's arm and leave to go upstairs

Nobody stops me.

*****************A/N

SO LOVELYSSS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED!! IT WAS THE END OF THE QUARTER SO I HAD TO LOCK IN 😂😂.

IF YOU ARE EVER IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS NEVER AND I MEAN EVER BLAM YOURSELF FOR OTHERS ACCTIONS. AM I CLEAR?

KISS BEFORE I GO? 😘