( Chapter 1 )

By the time things are different you are the top students in your school UA Tyvat it's been a long time you feel great and the time has changed as well your friends came over to you and helped you on your course.

One day, your friends came to call you out to hang out with you because they always noticed you're always tired and busy like you never joined them at all.

Friend 1: "Is Y/N gonna come?"

Your friend asked the other friend person if you were gonna come but they shook their head because you were too busy to not answer their calls and you were busy with that since you never paid attention to them if you were stressed or mad.

Friend 2: "No... She never answered my call."

Your friend said the one who calls you

Friend 3: "What a shame. I never know why this is happening. Can we just go to her home or cafe? I mean... If we're lucky, then let's tell Y/N."

They seem to agree and then nod

Friend 2: "Yeah, if we get lucky this time, we'll be in a different way."

Your friend 2 said in agreement as they are now starting to pack up their things in the park.

((LATER))

You are at the Library and never answered the call because it's in a silent mood, and quite no one well bothers you. If you're reading your time alone as you are taking your insurance of need.

You have headphones on listening to music while writing the letters it's your habit to keep things in mind. You never judge people at all as you read your book in silence.

Later you're done with your studies in 8 hours but you also take a break in 3 minutes before doing your task again you are done now so you take to pack up and then put them in your bag.

Then later, you put the books back again on the place and then head on your bag and take them as you are now ready to head out of the place.

<<12:59 pm>>

You notice it's getting afternoon, and it feels like a perfect time to head to your place.

You walk out to the library and then leave as for your friends they never find you everywhere at the cafe, Park, downtown, or things the place but they never know you are at the library it's hard to find you at all.

Friend 2: "We never find her... What a shame."

They said tiredly and then looked around, but no luck. Instead, they just couldn't help but feel bad.

Friend 1: "That's bad..."

She said and then found something interesting. There was a guy who looked so soft gentle and cute he was sitting alone on the chair while checking his phone.

Friend 3: "He looks cute... Can we ask him if we get lucky?"

She said and looked at him some of your friends blushed and then nodded.

Friends 1-2 both: "Ye- Yeah, let's ask him..."

Without hesitation or shame, they do it and ask him, but when they do, he gets left and walks away something calling him.

???: "Yeah, bebe... Yes, I know, see you."
He said and then left your friends. They got unlucky they just watched him leave with someone calling him as your friends felt unlucky they just sighed deeply and sat down on the chair.

Friend 3: "What a shame... Y/N was gone and not answering our call, and then the guy we like to meet left, and someone called him..."

They feel bad as they are on their own now.

((Later))

You got home and then took off your shoes and then placed them on the things.

Y/N: " I'm home... I better sleep after the meal of food then I can just sleep now."
You said and then walked to your room. You changed yourself some PJs, and then you took your time to do the lazy thing. You found your phone missed many calls.

Y/N: "... Ah... that's 20+, huh?... I'll just call them later. I'm tired."

You're too lazy to answer the call, so you leave and charge your phone to take some time as you sleep.

_________________________________________

HELLO, I'M NEW, BUT I'LL TRY TO MAKE THINGS UP THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER I HAVE NOTHING TO RUSH I'LL ONLY SHARE SOME STORY HERE...

Anyway, you're only just starting, so don't do anything, just take your time.

Word count: 762
♡♧♡