((Chapter 12))

👘🌸👘

As they walked both of them held hands while walking in the area to see and smell the delightful and delicious food events from the festival as well. While walking around the festival, they saw many different things. There were different activities, games, and talks with delicious food you could eat, as well as some stalls where you could buy different things to remember the festival.

It was a place where everyone could have fun in this way. They were exploring this place and they were impressed with everything they saw. They liked the whole atmosphere of the festival and were looking forward to the whole event.

They look at the summer festival event and the smell of the foods can be smelled on the air while people are chatting and walking on the ground the three of them walk together on the place while having a moment of the place that came up on the site while some people are talking on the side someplace the festival song and they bought to eat some BBQ while watching other people played some games.

They all walked around the festival and saw everything there that was going on. Jean looked at the food and some other things there, while María was looking at some people who played the games, and she felt a bit envious because she wished to try it too. Y/n looked at everyone, observing them with a big smile on her face, feeling the atmosphere of the place, enjoying every moment, and taking as many sweet little memories as she could, so she could remember these moments for as long as she could. They were enjoying everything there to the fullest.

As sooner Maria took Both Jean and You to place games they decided to do a shooting game to pop balloons and when it won it would have a reward of having Teddy bears and plushies as all of them placed the shooting game to pop balloons on the target right in front of them to shoot it on the line.

All of them wanted to have these nice rewards for popping the balloons. It was a very simple game, and it was not supposed to be so difficult to shoot the target. They were prepared to have the game, and they decided to take the first shot first, just to see how good they were at this game. The one who popped the most balloons in a limited time would be the winner. Maria and Jean were enthusiastic, while Y/n was staying calm and relaxed. She knew she was good at this, and she was sure to win the game.

**Minutes later**

After the shooting game they had fun and won some more plushies and Teddy bears they gathered the things they could carry and cuddled at the event most of the time came out of the place as they had been in the place and hugged them at the same time. They won the shooting game, and they all got nice plushies and teddy bears as a reward. They were happy and they loved those plushies and teddy bears. Maria and Jean also hugged Y/n at the end of the game, because they were happy about winning something. They walked around the place for some time, and they were still enjoying the event. They were impressed with the fun activities and the nice things that were there. You then suggested to go some other place during the event. You knew something cool that they could enjoy doing.

At the place full of Ramen, Sweet candy apples, BBQ, and more they can eat with rice meat as they conversation as they are together with the people chatting and taking on the background and music place even the other people are dancing for the festival event they had the place while enjoying the moment with crowded people while eating to feel better and drinks as well.

The place they came to was full of different delicious things to eat, many different colours, nice lights, a lot of people all around, and an amazing atmosphere. It was a nice place to eat, talk, and dance during the summer festival. They saw other people there, who were having fun and enjoying the event. The atmosphere was cheerful and happy and there was music playing that gave the whole place a good and energetic vibe. They were feeling the summer energy through the whole place.