((Chapter 14))

🌽🦆🦢🦆🌽

After days had passed by from the things had happened that you still remembered that time of the summer festival and what happened in the past few days that you had been thinking about so then you decided to do something that you felt you would be ongoing on time of yourself as preparing yourself to go outside from your appointment for a walk.

As the view days had come, Kazuha woke up in his apartment. He smiled as he realized that what happened the last time of the night was not a dream, and he finally got you that he always wanted for himself. He couldn't believe that he was in a romantic relationship now.

As he got up from his bed, he was smiling all the time. The morning felt truly wonderful for him. Now, the thing he was thinking about was a date between him and you, which he planned to have today.

As for Y/n you got out for a small walk while looking around the place then this time you saw something in the area that could be heard off unexpectedly surprisingly the other people were having a hard time that the ducks were roaming around and some others tried to swoosh them away sometimes you're been thinking of a moment then you decided to go on buying something at the store to take some corn seeds while starting to take in to help around the place.

While for Kazuha decided to take a small shower before he got in the clothes, which would be more comfortable for a date with his girlfriend. He chose the best clothes he had and he also put some accessories to make the outfit look more nice and impressive.

After he did that, he was sure how he would look on his date with you around him. But of course, he knew it would also have to look nice for you and not only for him. So he got ready and when he was finished, he headed to the meeting place they decided to do their date.

As Y/n got to buy something you smiled and then headed outside of the store where all the other people were having a busy time and hard time from the ducks on dealing with them when until you were now then busy talking to others even strangers as well from the noise of the back place that is when Y/n was talking to the owner to help out of the place to take them at the water lake park from the place was located at but giving you a bicycle so it would be easier and faster to get on time there of the moment of the place located at.

**Minutes later**

You slowly headed off the place while looking around the area you saw the ducks running around then you opened the map when the owner asked you to do this was the situation moment you tightened up your hair then slowly looked at the blower necklace you sighed and said to yourself.

Y/n: "Alright, here comes nothing, so work for me today."

You mumble to yourself, then slowly put on the sunshade and the cap while whistling the tone to call all the ducks' attention as she claps her hands for a signal.

One by one, the ducks came to meet you, but they couldn't understand the meaning of calling them. They just came to check what was up with you. After you clap, more than 200 ducks come to you and surround you. You were very much afraid of this number of ducks, but the ducks seemed to be cute and harmless. You took a deep breath and smiled, waved towards the ducks, then the ducks started following you, and you took them to their destination.

As moment things got on the place you started to run and then took the chance to take the bicycle off the place then called them more of time.