(Chapter 5)

Your friend Rina was on her senses and looked at him, feeling guilty and looked away. She held her hands together and bit her tongue.

The silence takes over the place, and this makes Kazuha hide his expression to not show it to the girl.

Rina: " Kazuha, I... Want to confess, but well, you hear me out?"

She said her heart was racing and biting her lower lip made her feel nervous and blushed feeling something the confession might work.

(He loves me. I know that! He told me I have nice hair and my lips are red like roses... Right? He likes me back, yes...?) She said something, and it sounded pathetic, but she was on her confession to him with her mind like in the clouds.

Kazuha: "Confession, you say?... I'm sorry, but I already have someone, and it's not your reputation to do something like this."

He never even said sorry he knew her broken her heart, and this made her feel in pain for rejection of the confession.

Rina: " Because she had something I don't have?... You like her more than me?"

He knew what she was talking about, and then he sighed and didn't say anything much, but she felt painful, panicked, and confused about him.

Kazuha: "You can go ask someone. I'll take my leave now."

He left her alone crying and fell on her knees for him but she couldn't let him go so she did was to grab his arms and then told him how her emotions were getting too much over her to let him go she couldn't.

Rina: "I love you, but she can't love you the way I do!... Please love me and not her!"

She shouted at Kazuha, her hands gripping on him from not liking him for a while. Rina held his arms tightly, her skin body was pressing against him, and her face became flustered even more.

Kazuha now has reached his limits and sighs deeply in annoyance and frustration. The way she holds him makes things even harder for him.

Tell he can't take it and he holds her wrist she felt her wrist being held in Kazuha's hand and then she looked at him in eye contact her heart raced but she felt something painful on her wrist making it something was wrong.

Kazuha: "I will never hurt a girl, but the way you did something is making my nerves reach limits... Should I do something to make you shut your mouth up?"

He even gripped his hand on her wrist, which might break her bones or even worse. He saw her eyes tearing fall on her cheeks like she was in her crying eyes pleading for him.

Rina: "I'll do anything."

Kazuha can tell she's enjoying it, and then in pain, she wants his attention and clings to him even though she's in pain.

(Should I kill her so that I wouldn't get this way... How annoying I'll do it but it's not the time yet.) He said to his thoughts and left her there alone without saying anything of words he left her in pain she's done on grass and crying alone feeling lonely with her knees on her chest crying alone.

...

You are in the classroom sitting alone looking at the window with the two birds chirping and talking to each other on the wire string, as things have been here you take your notes and draw the two birds on the wire string they look cute and calming peacefully.

Kazuha on the other hand was in the classroom he found you sitting alone in the classroom without anyone else around your alone today with just you and your drawing sketch note as you drew the two birds outside the window.

He feels calm down now and walks with you and sits beside you with a faint smile on his face. Later, when he was there, he watched the bird beside you as you drew your sketch of the two birds on the wire together.

Kazuha: "You can draw something like that? I'm impressed."

He said still smiling at you and watching as you sketched the line of the two birds on your drawing he couldn't help but in a way, it was adorable the more he found it in the way it was already.

Kazuha: "Do you want to listen to some music? I can share my one earpods with you if you like?"

You know you just meet him as you sigh and nod his offer because he likes to share things with you even with little things on like he loves the way you do and the way you move your body or even break the walls he still loves you for what you did and do.

Kazuha smiled, and he let you borrow the earpads on one of his, and one is yours. As you both are listening to music together alone in the empty classroom, he feels so right to be with you as things feel so perfect.

Kazuha: "Do you like the music Y/N? I mean, if you want to listen more, I can share it with you."

Y/N: "I can appreciate the way you did and share it with me... thanks, Kazuha. I'll remember this moment."

You said while doing the last part of your drawing is now finally done.

Y/N: "I'm done... Here, what do you think?"

Kazuha smiles brightly at your drawing it makes him feel happy being around he just wanted to be near you, and when things have come to add up, it's his responsibility to do so.

Kazuha: "It's so cute! I would like to take some pictures of your all drawings if you made a new one then I'd like to take some pictures of your drawings I'd like to keep in touch."

You nodded and let him take a picture of your new art sketch you made he can't help. but safe. it is forever in his phone as he smiles at you and sighs softly.

(How perfect just the 2 of us here is what I need the most but I want to bring her home safe I'll have to ask her first.) He said to his thoughts and turned to smile at you.

Kazuha: "How about after classes? I take you home, and then I'll help you out. How is that to you?"

He waited patiently for you as you said to him.

Y/N: "You want me to walk home?... I don't mind, but hopefully, you'll be fine with it. You see, I get that, but I'll think... that's all."

Kazuha nodded and smiled faintly at you as you took your time he can't help but want to be near you no matter what it takes his gonna be there even if you don't want to his gonna be still there watching you or the shadows without you knowing his moves or skills to be reveal.

Kazuha: "Of course, take your time... I'll be waiting here for you."

You nodded and took a long time as usual. School is still the same, but the difference is you will never know what'll be awaiting you in the future, and this is gonna change your life. But as for now, you take your time to spend everything you need and adjust the stuff to be done Kazuha was in his situation too just like you are doing watching and appreciating your company and presence.

__________________________________________

Hello and solo! How are you, peps? I'm sure you did wait on this, but I'm also excited to share my new story with the history, are still in the process, so good luck, and I love you all.

Words count:1303
♡♧♡