(Chapter 8)

Things happened after your classes had ended for the day then you looked at your phone while looking out the window as well the blue sky was clear and the sunlight was sunny outside even the birds were staying at the ware as you yawned a little and then drank some water bottle until things come up of the place.

But you feel like you need time for yourself but remember someone you gonna meet at the rooftop which is today as soon the bell rings you start to pack up your things in the bag just like your classmates do at the same time of the place.

As sooner you got out of the classroom you looked at your phone and then headed upstairs to the stairs that is when you got a moment of your own no one was around and the hallways and the stairs from the location upstairs on the rooftop were empty as well except one person is waiting for you after class made him feel so excited and nervous at the same time he couldn't hide what he was getting into while you are slowly walking upstairs every step it can be heard slowly you saw the door then open the door knobed as sooner you opened the door.

Slowly you push it on so that you can get out of the place and feel the moment wind blowing your face and your hair as well that is when you start to walk into the area and come looking for him while his standing waiting for you to show up today of his time to work out.

As sooner you did you saw Kazuha was starting to feel nervous when he saw you again she couldn't help but then smile and wave at you his hands signaling you to come to him closer so that you were able to contact him you smiled only so that you just tried to hide this heartbeat of yours, you weren't sure what's gonna happen but he was so happy to open the thing up for you and ready to show you his ready for this time when you could see he was starting to feel you right in front of him.

Kazuha: "So... You came I thought... You would leave me after the classroom ended."

You can see him hiding his nervousness which is obvious you can feel that while you hold your hands together and then nod in understanding of what he said.

Y/n: "Yeah... So about that I'm here I know this is too much you wanna talk to me here what brings me here for the moment today?"

His warm smile and blushing face made you even more beautiful than before. You notice the rain is getting heavier than before. Then he answers you.

Kazuha: "Well... today's summer festival is the day when a boy confesses his love to a girl."

He stopped walking and held both your hands gently.

Kazuha: "I know, what you want to hear, so I say it directly. My feelings for you are not as a friend. I love you, Y/n."

Y/n: "... Oh that?... I know the festival is coming my friends are gonna come there to catch some fish, but If you like I wouldn't mind."

The rain was getting heavier, but both didn't care, they were standing in a place where there was nothing around them. Kazuha held her hands, pulling her closer, looking at her with full of love eyes.

His face was shining. He took a deep breath, but before he could tell some new words of love, he noticed that Lancy was blushing and it was because her hair was very wet from the rain.

Kazuha: "Your hair is.. very wet. Let me help you!"

He started to untie her yukata.