*Your ending A...*

Ending A

...
......
...............

(I will forgive you no matter what, so don't worry I will still love like just like the way we were before.)

)

............................
....................
.............
.......
...
..
.

(You choose this...)

Kazuha had slowly reached Your location, but all he could see was You were standing by the river edge with a gun with your back towards him. Once you turned towards him, he stopped and stared at you. He was speechless for a moment before he finally managed to speak a single word, his tone of voice full of shock and disbelief.

Kazuha: "Y/n..."

As you heard his voice your heart raised then you looked at him at the back feeling frightened on the inside as you said.

Y/n: "... How did you... Why?"

As You felt your heart beating then you looked at him while feeling afraid of him but you loved him what's the point of being fear when loving someone that had come from the moment?

Y/n: "... Kazuha!... I can't... I can't I don't wanna do this... I'm lost..."

Kuzuha saw your heart was beating faster and could see the fear in your eyes. But there was also a sense of love there as well as if you could not bring yourself to hate him even though you wanted to. He was filled with guilt and shame as he knew how much he had hurt you. He wanted to explain himself and tell you why he had to do what he did, but he couldn't find the words to express himself.

Kazuha: "Y/n...I...I..."

As you saw him coming closer you slowly removed the gun away from his front view as your hands were shaking in traumatized then you were feeling frightened to bring yourself to hurt him.

Y/n: "... I can't I don't wanna do this... I know everyone doesn't want this either as well."

Kazuha saw Y/n lowering the gun, and he felt relieved that you weren't trying to shoot him. However, he could also see that you were traumatized and scared, and he could only imagine what you were feeling right now. He wanted to comfort you and hold you close, but he was also afraid of how you would react if he did that.

Kazuha: "I know...I know you don't want this...It's not what you want...I don't want this either..."

As soon as Y/n wasn't shaking anymore you were slowly crying with your tears then you slowly felt his arms wrapped around you together as you were tired of everything feeling traumatised as your arms slowly wrapped around him you rested your head on his chest as you cried on his chest.