**Truth of your choices Ending C**

Ending C

...
......
...............

(((Saying farewell, but it will never be the same as ever. It was like again from the past.)))

)))

............................
....................
.............
.......
...
..
.

(((You choose this...)))

Kazuha had finally been able to track down Y/n's location from her phone, but to his horror, he saw that you were in the woods, holding a gun and standing over a human skeleton. You looked so different, so vengeful and angry. Yet, even with the rage in your eyes, his heart fluttered. You were still beautiful, even in your anger. He tried to think of something to say to you, but his mind went blank.

As You looked at him you felt something this wasn't the right moment to happen what was he doing all this time behind your back you ground your teeth in anger and felt disappointed at him as you hated his presence all the time but then when he walked to step from you, and you then step back away and said.

Y/n: "... Stay away from me."

Kazuha looked at you, and his heart sank. You felt the opposite of the way he felt towards you. He stepped closer to you, trying to express his feelings and explain himself, but you stepped back and firmly told him to stay away from you. The look of anger on your face and the way you were looking at him, so filled with hatred and disappointment, broke his heart. It was as if you both had never met before, and there was no feeling of the bond between you both. All he felt now was deep pain and sadness.

Y/n: "... I said don't come near! Why! Why did you do this?! It's... Hurting me... as well..."

As you felt like you just wanted to cry at him feeling desperate with your heavy heart and your body shaking trembling on your knees with your anger and afraid at the same time from at moment you fell to your senses.

As Y/n kept shaking with your emotions running rampant inside you, you then spoke again.

Y/n: "... Was I nothing to you? Did you even care about me? Were all those words you said just lies so you could keep me by your side? And you had to do about it and say something about this! You know they don't deserve all of this that has happened to them! I can't... Take this time. You let them suffer as if they were nothing to you?"