((Chapter 19))

⚠️STOP!!!⚠️

"I don't wanna do anything right now, but I have to admit it's time to wake up to the truth of this place, what I meant is it's time to break the mirror and let things happen so don't worry, or maybe your aware and so am I and that's fine because this we'll do the frequency."

End.
____________________________________________

**After a week**

Y/n was sleeping in his car while his driving home and their luggage was at the back of the car things happened many things came on the site from the moment the winter road as the side of their home slowly headed on the location.

Once you both arrived home after the winter date, Kazuha carried all of your luggage as he let you sleep while he drove the car. You both would slowly approach your so-called home as the snow had covered most of the road by now, and there was still lots of snow falling from the sky. Kazuha would slowly drive the car, carrying your luggage, and he would check the road ahead to make sure that there were no surprises before arriving home. Once you both had arrived home and gotten out of the car, Kazuja would carry all your luggage to the front door of their home.

Sooner you slowly woke up then looked out the window at the car things you saw the black cat pass by at the place until you heard Kazuha open the door from the car when. You slowly stood up and walked with him while you were slowly walking on the ground snow.

Indeed, as you were slowly waking up from your sleep, you saw a black cat pass by outside, and you heard the sound of Kazuha opening the door of the car. She got out of the car and slowly walked with Kazuha over the ground snow. The snow was covering most of the ground now, and the weather was becoming colder as the days went by. Soon, you both would have arrived at both of your homes.

After a moment, you walked step by step with him as you held his hand inside then you walked at the place as you headed inside the living room, and sat on the couch moment you took off your shoes and socks then wore some slippers at home when after removing your jacket he was making a warm tea for both of you so you can drink it calming at the same time.

As you both had arrived home, you held Kazuha's hand and walked inside with him. You were careful to take your shoes off and put on some slippers as you sat down on the couch in the living room. After the long trip, it was nice to finally have some time to relax at home. Kazuha was making a warm tea for both of you, which would be nice and calming to drink after all that travelling in the cold weather. After a while, the tea was ready and Kazuha offered you a cup.

As the coffee table from the living room you took it and drank it what he made was sweet and warm and you thanked him before you could drink the tea that was made for both of them right now from the place.

as you both were in the living room, Kazuha set the tea on the table and Y/n took it and drank it. It was indeed sweet and warm, and you thanked him before drinking the tea that he had made for both of you. The tea was not just warm and sweet, but it was also comforting and relaxing. After a while, you would both finish by drinking some cups of tea and set them down somewhere. Now, it was time for them to relax and enjoy the warmth of home after the long trip.

Y/n: "... Hmm... This is nice how did you make it?"

You didn't know what the ingredients were tea had different colours and flavours you looked at him and then siped some warm tea with him slowly affecting your nerves as you calmed down on time from the moment it had happened today.