((Chapter 16))

So I know things came to this place, but I need to warn you this 🚩🚩🚩 I'm having today. I will warn you more. We'll be having this.

Smutchses, Scouse, and more I know but I'll try to give you this I'd like this because this level here is hard mood, slowly so prepare yourself and take the time you can feel this relaxing and uneasy event so prepare yourself I mean it.

👉⚠️🚩👈

HARD MOOD ENJOY IF NOT? THEN DON'T READ THIS I RECOMMENDED THIS!!!

So if you are ready, let's go.

____________________________________________

Morning rises slowly in a moment. Kazuha gets up now that the morning has risen, and a new day has arrived. He feels pretty well-rested after he got a good night's sleep, and he's feeling mentally prepared for anything that today would bring. He's still a little bit curious to see how the day would start for You and what you would be up to today.

As you were still sleeping but then slowly woke up from the sun's life you noticed the outside window of the Sky slowly turned to gloomy and as it grey with full of clouds but then slowly you realised that Kazuha was waiting for you to wake up today.

Y/n: "... G... Good morning... How are you right now today?"

Kazuha was waiting patiently for you to wake up since he wanted to start the day together with you. When you wake up and greet him, it makes him smile a little, and he replies to you with a calm but friendly tone.

Kazuha: "Good morning to you too, I'm doing just fine today. How do you feel? Did you sleep well?"

Y/n: "... I uh... Feel fine, so um... How were you last night? Did you sleep well? Please just let me know if you've been worried about thinking of what happened yesterday. I don't wanna do anything if you feel like it was too much."

You said in a worried feeling voice then you noticed by the planting a soft kiss on your cheeks then nodded at him in understanding making you feel speechless today that was so smooth on time but then you kissed him back as well to tell him that you understood as well.

Kazuha was a little surprised by the sudden kiss on his cheeks, but he quickly realized that his girlfriend was just showing her affection and love towards him. His cheeks blushed a little from your sweet behaviour today, and he was feeling very happy to see you doing that. But when you started speaking again, he replied to you with honesty and kindness in his voice.

Kazuha: "Don't worry, I'm doing just fine, and I'm not worried at all. You don't have to be concerned about that, so just keep being happy and enjoy the day with me today."

Y/n: "That's just my payback, so I won't be lost to you this time."

Kazuha started to laugh a bit at your cute remark like this. And he liked this little kiss you gave him, it reminded him once again why he likes you so much. So he then smiled softly at you for your effort to make him feel so good like this.

Kazuha: "You are so cute. Do you think I won't be able to stand against you? Because I'm pretty sure I can."

As what he said, this made you realise what you had been up to, and did you lose the bit from him? No, you couldn't believe this, maybe trying to think of something else and then said.