(Chapter 6)

!!! ⚠️ !!

Blood, images, trauma, etc.

_____________________________________________

You were heading to class then heard the whisper of the strange sound while you were walking alone then opened your locker as soon one of your friends smiled and hugged you.

Jean: "You are here, I thought you were in bad condition I feel worried almost sick."

Jean was your friend she seemed like a mother sometimes but she did as long she could take off.

Y/n: "I'm fine Jean so what's the sound of these rumours?"

Maria: "Y/n sorry but... Rina... She was going missing after the death of her friends, no own knows what happened at the kereoke bar at night even the owner's CCTV was turned off like it was being hacked."

Jean: "Sometimes, I'm glad she's gone but still Rina didn't deserve this if it was something hard I know she's suspicious but... I feel like this now her peace?"

Maria: "God knows what's good for her that's for sure."

Jean kicked her elbow on Maria's arm then she jolted at Jean's reaction, but not too hard sometimes you notice this is funny but notice the seriousness of the people around you.

Y/n: "Let's go and head on classes the exam will come after 2 weeks so... Let's go study at the Cafe?"

Jean: "Yeah... Let's go there and be on the place, let's study there let's go and head on classes."

Things happened in the place sooner time went by as you all went on classes and then headed to the classroom as always you need to do what the schedule is on your classes you hold on time as you come on time then look out the window while the professor keeps on yapping about the lessons for the exam in 2 weeks.