(Chapter 9)

As the day shines bright you wake up doing the day of daily life tasked as sooner to head to the place on time a moment time from the place that comes out of the place by the time things head on the area as you look at yourself in the mirror then head to walked outside the bathroom to change your clothes to get ready for yourself at the moment on time.

Unfortunately, when you did you opened the TV to watch some news more often you did hear about what happened to Rinas friends they died and went to the cemetery with their parents and fellow members most people know them to come together by the time you are eating your breakfast while watching the news at your TV while eating and chewing the moment to had some time to finally relax your town with no classes because today is weekend and your free on time today.

As you keep eating and watching for the news you look at your phone as by the time things had on a moment but what's the plan when you feel like staying at home but Reading, Eating, sleeping, doing laundry and more at your apartment alone as you looked at your phone to scroll down some of the picture design of art.

As you feel like you wanna see them on their new post and read the comments of your favourite artist then you chew some more eating then look at the TV that has now changed to other topics after the funeral death of Rina's friends and Rina was still missing without knowing that her real body was now slowly disappearing off around the place.

As you remembered something yesterday that Kazuha was confessing something to you and you felt a little uneasy about what he was starting to do at any moment that is when you looked at your phone and saw his message sending you something about today pop up on your phone showed a message from him then she read it on time.

____________________________________________

**Message**

Kazuha: "Good morning. How are you feeling? Did you have a nice sleep? Please, don't study too much, don't overexert yourself. I just wanted to remind you that you need rest after long studies! Please, remember to eat well and drink enough water. I'm sending love, Kazuha"

You: "... Yeah, I'm alright I did sleep plus the rain keeps the sound calming while sleeping so it's helpful that happened last night."

Kazuha: "That's great! I'm glad you had a nice sleep. Just remember, you are very important to me. Take care, please!"

You: "I am and besides I'm eating my breakfast today while watching the news also I have nothing to do it's the weekend I can get plenty of rest and take time before the exam comes up."

Kazuha: "Ah, that's good to know! You are very responsible. That's why I love you. But don't forget to have some fun too this weekend. I hope that you will do your best at the exam and I hope you to get good results! As well."

____________________________________________

You took another bite of your breakfast and then started to watch the news. You were thinking about the last message that came to you that belonged from him slowly after breakfast ended you turn off the TV and then head to do the Laundry wash when you wear some headphones and wash as should wash dirty clothes then let the washing machine spinning around inside while watching them you looked at the window that the summer festival was gonna come soon as remembering the kimono was inside your box at your room you went there to check it on to adjust yourself.