• Seduction •

|Lavanya|

Before I could come back in my senses, Agastya hurried outside like a tornado, and just like that I was left alone, breathless and enticed. What the hell just happened to me? Why my heartbeat is racing, my mouth is dry and why the fuck am I stuck? 
This is not going the way I thought it would. I bit my lips and stomped my feet out of the conference room, towards the washroom.

"Oh Lav! You are finally here. And I" he took a pause and roared with a sly smile "am NOT AT ALL pleased." He looked at me, as if I am his prey. Well he's a beast nonetheless.

"Stop calling me Lav. It's Lavanya for you." I replied, with fierceness in my voice, though my knees were already giving up as he stood there, looking devilishly handsome. His black orbs rolling again and again, his chiseled face, forming a smirk, the movement of his Adam's apple, his six pack abs, protruding from beneath the cotton black shirt, his - AHH STOP LAVANYA! I came back to reality only to realize that he caught me drooling over him.
FUCK!

"And yes I am finally here. In your office, in your cabin, as your boss. The new Editor in chief of The High- no! The Gossip Bee." I continued, mustering up my confidence, and I felt proud of myself as his smile died a slow death.

"All the best boss! Welcome to Agastya's private hell." He said grabbing my left hand into a forced handshake, his voice crude and menacing but still playful.

Wasn't this what I pictured in my head before confronting him in my office, today morning?
When I saw him in my office, looking around, I literally sketched a fight where he was rude and cold towards me and I was fierce and I was giving it back to him. Maybe I was making myself feel happy and strong. But when I entered the cabin in reality, he made me feel, like I was over prepared. As if it is only me, who is stuck in the past, living with grudges against him. Agastya didn't argue, instead he was just being a little snooty. He didn't look as much bothered as I thought he would be.
He even untied my hair like he owns me and I let him do that. Why? More than him, I was angry with myself hence I ended up cursing him. He caught me doing that though. 

Oh God I never wanted to be here! Fuck yourself Lavanya. 

And after whatever he did in front of everyone out there, he now chose to tease me in private. Agastya literally asked me to wear a colour because he wants to see me wearing it. What on earth is happening? It must be one of his cheap tricks, I am sure. Yes. He wants me to think that he has moved on and doesn't have anything against me but does he think I am foolish.. 
I haven't heard about him doing all this ever, though. Agastya has been truthful when it comes to his emotions. And hate is one such important feeling, we were expected to be tied with.

I never thought he would act all sweet and spicy both. I feel embarrassed of myself as I look in the mirror. My hairs are not tied, my coat looks messy. I look lured to him, as if I wanted him. Did I?
I know how I stifled a moan, when he was doing nothing but was just touching me on my shoulders, only I know how. I hate the effect he had on me even though we met only for the second time today. 

When I thought he would tou.. he left me there, before I could process anything. For a split second I missed his touch on my skin. I was so into him that I didn't realise what was happening. I should have stopped him. But my knees gave up when he showed up this morning itself. Dressed in an all black attire - black shirt, black pants, black coat, and those top two buttons undone were making me go weak. That's why I had looked away while he was staring at me constantly.
I need to remind myself that he might be a very good boss or a person for others, but for me he is a devil in disguise. He left me irritated and in tears when he abducted me, he even made remarks about me in the conference when I got late. He dislikes me and I need to not want him.
Agastya and I can be nothing but I cannot also unsee his professionalism, which makes me feel that maybe we can be cordial. I can see him trying to be as nice as possible to me. Agastya isn't really raising the topic of Natasha and our shared conflict. I just wish I am not wrong.