• Abducted, Again •

| Lavanya |

"YOU! In this house." Agastya pointed his index finger at me with a certainty that made me uncertain about my decision. Before walking out of my room, his face muscles clenched and he gulped. Agastya looks flustered at his own choice of words yet I know it was a command, not a statement or a wish. I stir at my place and suddenly I have grown skeptical about what to do. He has weakened my resolve to go. I don't know what to do. 

An hour back, I was in his room and there was darkness all around me. The weather still seemed cold, and I hugged myself, even while being under the blanket. It felt like I was under some spell, like those movies, sleeping for ages. I yawned loudly when I woke up from my beauty sleep, yet I felt lethargic and drained out. I looked around and I didn't recognize the surroundings.
It - isn't my - house. Wait. Where I am? What happened last night? Numerous thoughts rushed in my mind. My eyes fell on the alarm clock, it was 10 in the morning and then it made sense. A small picture on the side table said it all.

NO WAY!
NO FUCKING WAY AGASTYA.
I mentally screamed.

How the hell did he bring me here again? In his fucking house. After whatever happened last night, he's the last person I'd want pity from. My head pained and I saw the IV attached to my hand. The glucose drip was over, so I carefully removed the IV, my hand was soar. I stood up from the bed quickly and went to freshen up when I realized what I was wearing. It was his hoodie. Who the hell made me wear it? I would kill him with my bare hands if -

I looked for him in the other rooms on that floor, also the one where he kept me like a hostage last year, but he was nowhere to be seen. One thing that I noticed was, his house didn't look the same. Previously, it was happy, beautiful and colourful. Blue, beige and white. There were so many of Natasha's pictures but now everything seems empty - the walls, the house, his heart. I'm sure that he hasn't thrown them away but has hidden them from the world, only for him to see and relish whenever he wants. I am sure. His love for her is all about protecting her and safeguarding her memories, even her lies and her betrayal. Otherwise we never had reasons to be at loggerheads.

Now that I glanced around, his house is painted with darkness. Fine greys and black with dim lights to add to the gloom and silence, yet stunning. The house is still a marvel. Just like Agastya. It isn't welcoming anymore, but captivating. It's not cozy, but oddly safe. It doesn't have pictures hanging on the wall, but so many memories stuck here, lost and never found.
His house looks finally belonged to its owner. 

Nevertheless who cares.

I stepped down the stairs quietly only to find that guy in the kitchen. Agastya 'Devil' Raichand was cooking breakfast, with just an apron on his upper body. Who allowed him to roam half naked with a girl in a lonely plot? Thankfully he was still in sweatpants. Seriously? What on earth - I gulped on seeing the movements of his muscles as he stirred the spatula. My eyes didn't move an inch away and I was mentally slapping myself for drooling on the man who mistreated me a few hours ago. It hadn't been a complete day to last night and I was already ogling at him? 

When he began serving the breakfast, he didn't even spare a glance at me. He's truly the limit.
And after protesting so much, Agastya forcefully made me eat everything on my plate. His eyes didn't leave me while I ate. FUCKING CONTROLLER.
When he was sitting near me, I saw his face closely and it had bruises. Even his knuckles were bandaged. What happened to him, I wondered because yesterday he was fine.
Also, why the hell did he have to remove his apron after I was finished eating? Roaming around the house bare bodied around a woman is not right Mr. Agastya Raichand, my mind said. 
(It's against my ego but he's really a distraction. His abs are to die for and his muscular toned body is everything made between hell and heaven. SHUT UP LAV!)