PRELUDE ✨

"Oh Love! You are finally here. And I" he took a pause and roared with a sly smile "- am NOT AT ALL pleased." He looked at me, as if I am his prey. Well he's a beast nonetheless.

"Stop calling me Lav. It's Lavanya for you." I replied, with fierceness in my voice, though my knees were already giving up as he stood there, looking devilishly handsome. His black orbs rolling again and again, his chiseled face, forming a smirk, the movement of his Adam's apple, his six pack abs, protruding from beneath the cotton white shirt, his - AHH STOP LAVANYA! I came back to reality only to realise that he caught me drooling over him.
FUCK!

"And yes I am finally here. In your office, in your cabin, as your boss. The new Editor in chief of The High- no! The Gossip Bee." I continued, mustering up my confidence, and I felt proud of myself as his smile died a slow death.

"All the best boss! Welcome to Agastya's private hell." He said grabbing my left hand into a forced handshake, his voice crude and menacing but still playful.
Oh God I never wanted to be here!

♡♡♡♡♡

Agastya Raichand is a seductively powerful and strong headed CEO of The Highlights, one of the once most successful media firm of Roseshire. The man of everyone's dreams, known for his loyalty towards his work and family and his ruthlessness for his nemeses. Lavanya Sinha is one of them. 

But the plot twist is, she is now, his boss. Ouch. Pretty Bruising!

♡♡♡♡♡

CHARACTERS :

Agastya Raichand - Ex CEO of The Highlights. He's a beast lamenting for his beauty. Love ruined him, and now he is going to ruin everything, including her.

Lavanya Sinha - A dedicated, honest and unapologetic journalist. She's strong and blunt for the world, but for him, she's just a moth drawn to his flames.

AgaNya

✓ Enemies to Lovers
✓ Office romance
✓ Billionaire romance
✓ Opposites
✓ Second chance

✓ Enemies to Lovers ✓ Office romance✓ Billionaire romance ✓ Opposites ✓ Second chance

_____________

A/N : Hello beautiful people. Thanks for giving this book a chance. The Blurred Lines is going to be my first proper original (though I had tried writing OGs earlier also) and I hope it works and you resonate with the story. New chapters will be out every Friday. 

DO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE the story as it will boost my moral and will make me update it faster. My first book of 2024 is finally yours. Show some love. Love y'all. <3