🔞Raymond Leon- Office Fuck

I was once again cuffed to a table in Raymond's office, I stole a few minutes from a Timekeeper, again, I was feeling slightly uneasy and looked around the office. I was in here for about 10 minutes now and just waited...

"Y/N! Back once again?" Raymond immediately teased and grinned over to me, knowing I wasn't really a threat.

I rolled my eyes and looked up at him from where I was seated and cuffed.
"Obviously." I then stated with a hint of annoyance in my tone.
"So what's my 'punishment' now? A night of jail, some social work again?" I asked and rolled my eyes, again.

"Probably." Raymond chuckled.
"Your little crimes sad are not enough to put you in jail longer, I would enjoy it pretty much." Raymond said this sentence with a smirk and in a amused tone.

"I assume you enjoy much things then." I said with a hint of annoyance and sarcasm and looked up at him again as he stood above me while I had to sit.

"Mhh usually I enjoy to fuck pretty women instead of putting them in jail." Raymond stated with a smirk and my mouth gaped open slightly.

"So, you would enjoy it to fuck me?" I asked with a teasing edge and a raised eyebrow. I wasn't really turned off by the idea, but I wouldn't admit that, a Time thief and a Timekeeper, a funny and sarcastic combination.

"I'm not opposed from the idea, but if I would really enjoy it, would only show during the act." Raymond replied in his usual cocky and teasing attidute while he smirked down at me.

"Then why are we wasting our time with talking? We have everything we need." I said and really meant it. I looked up at him and saw the look in his eyes which showed lust, but also the need to hold it back to keep his professional composure.
"What? Suddenly not so sure anymore?" I then teased and smirked slightly.

"You're a criminal and I'm supposed to punish you, not to fuck you." Raymond replied and leaned against his desk while I crossed my legs over one another.

"There are different kinds of punishments." I whispered teasingly and chuckled slightly. I felt a wave of excitement as Ray walked over to me and undid my handcuffs from the table.

"Try to escape and you'll be right back in the handcuffs and I'll fuck your brain out, got me?" Raymond asked and I swear I felt my knees going jelly. I nodded and he pulled me up by my waist and grabbed my chin rather harsh and pressed his lips against mine in a passionate kiss, feeling his and aswell my emotions going all over place.

My head was about to explode as he kissed me like this, pressing slightly against the desk and then lifting me up and sitting me on top of it. His one hand roaming through my hair fast and passionate while he kissed me like I've never been kissed before. I let my hand roam up his chest, to the back of his neck to feel him even closer, while he spread my legs to stand between them and pushing against me, which caused me to let out little gasp against his lips.

"Mhh I can tell you liked that." he teased while he leaned in and kissed my neck, planting fast and hot kisses all over my neck while his hand moved under my shirt, which interrupted goosebumps all over my stomach and lower back where his large hand caressed my body.
"Answer me. Did you like it?" he asked against my neck and bit me playfully.

"Mhh yes..." I mumbled and moved my head back, giving him more space on my neck to kiss and bite. I moaned as his hand moved up and squeezed my still fully covered breast. I felt a shiver of excitement and pleasure go through my body, while he chuckled at my surprised moan.

"Mhh, so you are ready to take this further, aren't you, you little criminal..." he murmured against my hot skin, while he moved my shirt up, to pull it slowly over my head. I complied and put my arms up to pull it better over my head.