🔞Robert Fischer- Relax

My boyfriend was stressed, like really stressed, so as the good girlfriend I am, I had to do something for him, so that's how we ended up here. He was tied up on the bed while I sat on top of him and teased him merciless, but that for later. Now how it came to that.

I noticed Robert was more and more stressed, almost constantly working and never had time for me. I understood it, of course, but it was also a bit frustrating. So I decided to push a bit around in his appointment so we had the whole evening for us.

I knew Robert would never admit it, but he loved it when I took control and teased him to end, while I loved his begs, so this was a win-win. I dressed up in some black leather looking attire and tied my hair in a tight ponytail. I then sat on the bed with my legs spread and waited for Robert, it wouldn't be long until he came home.

I heard the front door open and I smirked slightly. I missed it to fuck him, to take off his suit slowly while his hands kneeded my skin. I wanted him, I needed him.

I watched as the door opened and how Robert's jaw dropped at the sight in front of him, how I laid smirking on the bed with slightly spread legs in a outfit that barely covered anything.

"I'm home."
Robert than said as he stared at me, a buldge already staining agaisnt the trousers of his suit while he seemed shocked and excited at the same time.

"I see that."
I then said and as he didn't move towards me I slowly stood up and walked over to him, looking up at him with a seductive smirk.
"I want to help you. I know you're stressed. Let me relax you."
I then said and before he could answer I dropped on my knees, my hands resting on his stomach where I could feel when he breathed deeply in and out, he reached out and quickly took off his shirt, despising it in a corner of the room without a second thought.

"Oh god... Y/n, as you called in a date night that didn't cross my mind, but I'm not turned off."
He said and  I giggled slightly that I managed to surprise him while I let my hands run lower and grab onto his belt to undo it. As soon as his pants came of I could already see his errection through his boxers and also that he wasn't completely hard yet.

"Do you want me to suck your cock? Mhh?"
I asked teasingly and smirked slightly while I put my hand in his boxers and began to softly stroke over his errect cock, feeling as it got harder in my hand and how his eyes rolled in the back of his head.

"God yes. Please."
He said eagerly as I teased the tip with my tounge, taking my time to enjoy hid reactions as he placed his hand on the back of my head and guided me forward. I let him and took a few inches in, sucking and swirling my tounge as he moaned and massaged the back of my head with his fingertips.

I moaned against his length, feeling myself wetten as I took more of him in my mouth, slowly taking him down my throat and holding for a few seconds, knowing he enjoyed the sight of me having him all the way in my throat.

"God, you're good at that baby."
He said as I licked and sucked on his tip, tasting his pre cum while I reached up and gently massaged his balls. He trusted softly in my mouth, testing if I would resist, but I took it gladly. He groaned and moaned as he used my mouth rather gently now, his fingertips rubbing over my scalp.

After several minutes I felt his cock twitching, his moans grew louder and breathless as he tightened his grip on my hair and moved his hips faster inside my mouth, thrusting in and out faster than before.

"I won't be holding back for much longer."
He groaned and I smirked slightly while I looked up at him, my eyes meeting his, knowing how it drew him closer to the edge. He moaned as he trusted deeper in my mouth and came with that deep thrust. I gagged slightly for a moment and then did my best to swallow his load while he pulled his softened cock out of my mouth and smiled at me.
"Thank you, you're the best."
He then said and pulled me up on my feet again.