Robert Oppenheimer- Bad Dream

I was a student at the Cambridge University, just pretty simple. I had good grades, especially in labor and always got paired with Robert Oppenheimer, I liked him even though he was a bit clumsy.

I was sitting on my bed, a few books were laying in front of me as I was still studying till late night, like most nights. I was trying to get a new formula in my head as it suddenly knocked on my dorm door. I closed my pen and book and stood up from the bed to open the door.

"Robert?"
I then asked, only midly surprised, since he had been coming to my room a few times now and looked up at him, I quickly grabbed him by his arms and pulled him in my room since it wasn't allowed to have people from the other gender in your dorm, even though most of us were adults.

"Yeah, I had a nightmare, again and I can't sleep."
Robert explained nervously and looked at me and then at the looks on my bed.
"And I'm homesick and you're basically my only friend here."
He then admitted and looked down, seeming a bit emberassed.

"It's ok, you can stay for a bit."
I said and put the books from my bed aside and sat down with him beside him as I turned slightly on my side so I could easily look at him.
"What are your nightmares about this time?"
I then asked, rather curious.

"They are not really nightmares, more visions. I see explosions, the universe, stars and it's confusing. I don't really understand it myself yet."
Robert said and I put my arm around him as I noticed how he seemed uncomfortable and scared of it.

"They'll go away. It's probably just because you miss your home and it's new for you. You're in a new country here. It'll be alright."
I said softly as he put his arm around me too, he seemed a bit nervous which made me smile since I found that pretty cute. He then kissed my forehead softly and sighed peacefully.

"Thank you, Y/N."
He then whispered softly as he held onto me as if I was his source of comfort in that moment, which caused me to smile softly.
"Are you still studying, at this hour?"
He then asked a bit concerned and moved his fingers softly through my hair and pulled me more against his chest where I closed my eyes for a moment.

"Yeah, I need to. I still want to learn and even if it's a bit late, it's no problem."
I then said and put my chin on his chest and looked up at you while my hands rested on his chest, moving my thumbs softly over his chest.

"And you still need sleep, darling."
He then said in such a caring tone that made me melt in his arms as I cuddled even closer to him and took in his scent which smelled of the cigarettes he secretly smoked, mixed with his cologne that had a soft smell and I liked it, a lot.

"Mhh we both don't get really much sleep right now, eh?"
I whispered softly as I actually started to feel quite tired as he stroked my hair and held me as he whispered some things to me.

"I guess, but it's for different reasons. I can't sleep and you don't want to."
He whispered and stroked his thumb softly over my cheek with a soft smile on his face as I looked up at him and he at me, I looked in his eyes and mustered them into detail, seeing the vibrant blue color which looked even deeper than the prettiest ocean on the whole planet.
"Y/N, I would like to kiss you..."
He then mumbled as his thumb and index finger cupped my chin and pulled me up towards himself as I didn't resist.

I closed my eyes and felt his lips press against mine in a innocent and sweet kiss as he pulled me onto him and grabbed my waist softly and held the kiss for a few seconds before we pulled away as I let my head rest on his chest again as he leaned against my head board.

"I would like to kiss you again..."
I whispered back with a soft chuckle, he chuckled too and pulled me up by my waist again and we kissed again, while my hand was resting on his cheek, my thumb stroking softly over his cheekbone as his hands rested innocently and softly on my waist. We then pulled away again and smiled at eachother.

"I like you and I want to take you on date, tomorrow. After classes."
Robert then said and smiled nervously at me while he then kissed my forehead.

"I would like to accept."
I said and chuckled slightly while I looked up at him and wrapped an arm gently around him again.

"Alright. I'll pick you up here after classes tomorrow. Now go and sleep."
Robert said and sat up on the bed and kissed the top of my head before he stood up from my bed and put a blanket over me which caused me to chuckle.

He then leaned down again and placed a soft, short kiss on my lips, I smiled against his lips and had my fingernails softly tracing over his cheek beofre he pulled away and straightened up again to leave with a smile on his face.

"Goodnight, Y/N."
He then whispered and sneaked quietly out of my room, me waving at him with a smile on my face before I switched off my light and turned on my side to sleep.