🔞Matthew Joy- Last Night Of Love

I was married to Matthew for almost two years now. I loved him dearly and he still treated me like I'm a princess, even though I'm just a normal woman with a small house in Nantucket that I share with my husband.

My mood was a bit down today, tomorrow Matthew had to leave and board again, I was always scared and worried for him when he left and this time I had a bad feeling. It was a big chance for him, he'll be third mate of the Essex, dealing aside Capitan Pollard and his first mate and Matthew's and my friend, Owen Chase. Whale hunters were always in danger they were out at the open sea, had to fight one of the biggest creatures in the entire ocean and Matthew wasn't one to easily accept help with his stubbornness.

I was drawn from my thoughts, which showed by me just staring out of the window, towards downtown where the docks were located, from two arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me back softly in the arms of Matthew. He put his chin on my shoulder and gave me a side look, knowing I was worried and thinking.

"What wrong, love?"
Matthew than asked in a soft voice, putting his face in the crock of my neck, breathing in my scent and closing his eyes in a relaxed manner, holding onto me a bit tighter.

"You what's wrong. I'm worried, Matt. You're going hunting again and I'm just sitting home, probably for months..."
I said worriedly as I leaned against him, sighing quietly and closing my eyes while trying to relax my nerves.

"Hey, hey I'm your big husband here to protect you till your end, I won't leave you, my love. I'll come back."
Matthew whispered reassuringly and softly began to kiss my neck, holding me close against him as he did, his hands moving to rest on my waist and squeeze softly.

"Alright, alright. I trust you, Matt. Let others help you if needed and don't forget to drink enough."
I said and chuckled slightly as he kissed a spot where I was ticklish and he knew it excatly, he tried to calm my worry down by giving me affection and probably tried to seduce me on the last night he was able to for a long time.

"I won't. Now stop thinking about tomorrow and think about today and right now. This hour, this minute, hell even this second if you like."
He said and chuckled slightly while he turned me around and then sat down on our bed, pulling me in a straddle position on his lap, placing his hand on the small of my back and pulling me close against his hard bulgde, causing me to gasp in slight surprise, as he moved in to kiss my neck again.

"You're an idiot, Mr. Joy."
I said and chuckled slightly while he continued to kiss and nibble my neck, moving lower towards my collar bones slowly while his hands creeped up my back so he could open my dress.

"And you married a idiot, Ms. Joy."
He replied and placed a kiss on my lips while he began to undo my dress, slowly pushing it off my shoulders as he was done, causing me to shiver slightly at first as the cool air hit my skin.

"Mhh and I never regretted it."
I murmured against his lips as I began to undo the buttons of his shirt, 'accidentally' letting my fingernails often caress his skin as I knew from all of his weak and sweet spots on his chest and stomach.

"I was hoping for that."
He said as he sat leaned against the wall, enjoying to see me undressing him slowly and sometimes slightly gasping at the touches with my fingernails.

As I finished to unbutton his shirt he took it off his body and let it drop on the floor beside the bed. I stood up and let my dress drop on the floor before walking to him again and sitting on his lap again in my underwear, as I moved in and kissed his neck slowly and teasing while his hands explored my back, waist and hips, squeezing gently on some spots.

"Mhh come on you tease..."
He mumbled, as I held his hands as he wanted to moved them up to my chest, it caused me to chuckled slightly against his neck as I traced my fingertips down his chest, stomach and then letting my fingertips move along his belt while I smiled innocently.

"Just trying to make this special. You're leaving tomorrow, baby."
I said and chuckled slightly while I let my finger trace over his buldge with a slight smile on my lips, feeling his hands travel up my back to undo my undergarments that covered my breasts.

"God I love you."
He said and kissed my forehead lovingly while I undid his belt with a slight chuckle.

"I love you too."
I said and let the clothes that covered my breasts slide off my shoulders and letting them exposed in front of him like many other times. He pulled me closer by my hips and then let his hands slide up my body, his thumbs resting right under my breasts while he smiled almost proudly.

"Almost two years and I still can't believe you're mine."
He said with a slight chuckle and then cupped my breasts softly, squeezing the soft flesh, which caused me to moan slightly while I slowly took off his pants with a slight smirk on my lips.

"You better start to believe it soon, Mr. Joy."
I said and chuckled as I now sat right on his buldge, only the thin layers of our underwear between us as I moaned slightly Matthew adjusted his hips, causing him to rub against my clit with slight pressure.

"I love it how easy you moan."
He said while his hands were resting on my waist, slowly moving down and grabbing onto my underwear, not pulling it down yet, only having his hands placed there to tease me.

"Well you know how to make me moan the loudest."
I said and felt my cheeks slightly heat up, I was never really good with looking smug while dirty talk, but enjoyed it netherless.

I then let my hands travel down his chest and sides, my hands finding the same position on his underwear like he had them on mine. As he then pulled mine down I pushed my hips up so he could take them off and then just let them drop to our other clothes on the floor with his own soon joining mine.

"So do you want to stay on top darling?"
He then asked softly and I nodded with a slight smile while placing my legs on either side of his body as he laid down on his back and placed his hands on my hips with a smirk tugging clearly on his lips as he watched me adjusting my position and then lowering myself with a low moan.

"Oh god, now I'm definitely gonna miss you."
I moaned as felt myself stretching around him, taking in all of him in a bit slower first stroke while he supported me by holding my hips, quietly groaning himself.

"Only now? That's saddening."
He then said teasingly while I rested my hands on his chest for support and began to move my hips while moaning from pleasure.

"Don't worry I would've always missed you."
I said and smiled while I felt his hands creep up my back and pulling me down in a kiss as I moved my hips in a pleasurable pace, moaning against Matthew's lips as he let his hands move down, grabbing my hips and making me move a bit faster and deeper with caused me to roll my eyes back and moan while sitting up again and adjusting my movements so I took more of him in and out each time, I looked down and saw his eyes completely focused on me, his eyes twitching between my breasts that bounced up and down and my face while I moaned and made other little sounds of pleasure.

I then felt his hands move up my body and grab softly onto my breasts, letting his thumbs run over my nipples which caused me to moan a bit more high pitched and him to smirk satisfied as he noticed my reaction. I always had to remind myself to keep moving and not getting lost in the pleasure I was feeling from all the touches and the feeling of my husband's cock inside me.

I slowly felt my orgasm creeping up and gasped sharply as Matthew bucked his hips up against my own with which he hit a new spot that caused me to feel a bunch of pleasure and as our hips moved in sync he hit the spot several times and I really had to hold myself back from cumming right there and then. I moaned again.

"I'm ready whenever you are, little one."
Matthew groaned as he let his hands drop on my hips again instead of squeezing my breasts. I nodded and had to have a few seconds to form words.

"I'm ready."
I then said, rather breathless and only a few seconds after I spoke I felt myself letting go and cumming with a low moan, which increased as I felt Matthew's load inside of me as he came too, we moved for a few more seconds, riding out our oegasms before he pulled me beside him on the bed, causing me to gasp slightly in surprise and the feeling of him slipping out of me.

"I love you, darling."
He then whispered while having his arm around my waist and his chin on top of my head as he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too."
I whispered back while resting my forehead on his chest and putting my arm around him, glad to be able to sleep without the constant worry of tomorrow on my mind, all thanks to my lovely husband.