🔞Thomas Shelby- Jealousy

I walked in the Garrison and the first thing  I saw was Thomas, sitting there with his arm around a prostitute. I sighed annoyed and walked to the bar, feeling jealous and confused as ever. I mean, he climbed in my house at night, fucked me and that good, stayed until morning to cuddle with me and then shows off a prostitute.

I was beyond pissed and jealous, she can just sit there, touch his arm or chest, hell she whispers some things in his ear that clearly weren't appropriate, while I sat lonely on the bar, drinking whiskey.

I could've snapped when I saw him turning towards me with a smirk while looking right in my eyes, this guy had some fucking audicy. Then I only rolled my eyes and turned my back to Tommy and his newest trophy.

I stayed like this until someone sat down beside me, it was a guy named Richard. He was a newcomer in the Peaky Blinders and had a crush on me since the first day we meet. He didn't care how often I rejected him he always came back and this night I was so pissed at Thomas that I started to flirt back.

Tommy, on the other side, noticed it all and felt his blood boil with jealousy as he saw how his girl flirted with another man. A low rat that worked for him on top of all. He snapped as he saw how Y/N placed her hand on the guys chest and gave him a playful pat. Tommy shrugged the prostitute, that he paid for the night so he could forget about Y/N, off and stood up to storm over to the bar and get his girl.

"Richard go on patrol, Y/N come with me."
I heard Tommy's voice basically growl behind me as he didn't even waste a second and grabbed my wrist as he dragged me away, in a backroom of the pub.

"What are you doing Thomas?"
I asked a mix of frustrated and annoyed as he grabbed my waist and pushed me against a desk. His touch felt possessive and I felt how his fingers were kneading my soft skin.

"I didn't like how you talked to Richard. He's a needy bastard and doesn't deserve to even look your way."
He then said, the muscles in his jaw clenching, his body pressing against mine. I began to chuckle as I realized his jealousy.

"Well I didn't like how you showed off that prostitute."
I said back and he let his thumb caress my lower lip while his index finger rested under my chin.

"Mhh would you like to have her place instead?"
He asked in a husky voice and leaned down, his lips hovering over mine while he still looked raged and jealous.

"No, I don't want to be a whore for you."
I answered and tried to resist as he chuckled deeply and let his hands slip down to my hips and burried his fingers deeply in my flesh.

"No, you're not a whore. Tomorrow I'll show you off and the rest of my fucking life I will."
He growled and then smashed his lips against mine, I gasped at the suddenness which he took as an invitation to let his tounge slip past my lips.

I moaned against his lips and pulled him closer by the collar of his shirt. I felt his tounge against mine, the way his hands roamed over me, my waist hips, the curve of my ass and breasts.

"Don't think I'll go soft on you now."
He then said and turned me around, pushing my upper half down on a table so I was bend over and kissed the back of my neck while pulling up my dress and practically ripping my knickers down.

His fingers moved to my clit and he began to rub it with soft pressure, making me wet and ready for him. I could've almost cum right there, his lips against my neck, his one hand holding me in place while his other rubbed my pussy.

I was already a moaning mess and that only increased as he seemed to change his mind for now and turned me around again, sitting me on the table and dropping on his knees in front of me.

I gasped and gripped his hair immediately as he attached his lips on my pussy and moved his tounge through my slit, two fingers holding my lips apart so he could work his magic.

I threw my head back and moaned loudly while I felt him sucking on my clit and fingering me while he did, his fingers pumping in and out fast while his lips sent me to paradise as I had my eyes closed and moved my fingernails through his hair.

He suddenly pulled away and pulled his fingers out, causing me to whine at the sudden loss of touch and warmth.

"I want some fun too, darling."
He murmured in my ear, turning me around and bending me over once again while entering my pussy roughly from behind and pounding into me, not bothering if I was adjusted to his size. I moaned loudly and gripped onto the table.

His hands quickly found my hips and he pulled me back against him while almost entering me completely again with every thrust. He then took one of his hands off my hip and firmly spanked my ass one time while he leaned down to my ear, not stopping his movements.

"That was for giving Richard one of those smiles that belong to me."
He then growled and continued to fuck me merciless. I couldn't even answer as my brain was mushed from the intense feeling of pleasure and pain all at once, so I only nodded.

"Thomas!"
I gasped out as he rubbed my clit along with his movements, which caused my hips to buckle rapidly as I pushed back against his powerful thrust. I was a moaning mess and as he hit my G-Spot that was all that I needed to cum all over him with a low moan as my eyes rolled in the back of my head.

It wasn't long after I heard Tommy groan as he burried himself deeply inside of me and shot his seamen inside of my dripping, sore pussy.

"Now try to flirt with other men while my cum is dripping down your legs."
He then spoke firmly while pulling out of me and turning me around, pulling me against his chest and kissing me firmly again while his hands moved through my hair.

"I don't think I'll talk with anyone anymore today."
I then said breathless and pulled my knickers up again, fixing myself a bit as Tommy did the same to his hair and tie while he smirked satisfied.

"And I meant it. Tomorrow I'll show you off here to everyone."
He then said and placed a tender kiss on my forehead causing me to smile softly.