🔞Jackson Rippner- Passenger Seat

Me and my boyfriend were driving silently in a car after a argument we had, we were on our way to Florida, for a mission, to assassinate a guy that pissed our boss off badly. We had a argument earlier and the tension laid thick in the air as we were on so close promoxy.

I had my head leaned against the cold surface of the window, still a bit mad about earlier as I heard Jackson sigh quietly, I thought I had won now, since he always did that before he apologized, but instead I felt his rough hand grip on my thigh and stroked his thumb over it, causing me to get butterflies in my stomach.

"That's not a good apology, Jackson."
I said, even though I secretly enjoyed the attention and touches. I felt his hand slightly tighten on my thigh as his hand moved further up towards the hem of my skirt.

"This time it definitely your turn to apologize, darling."
Jackson grumbled while looking over at me for a moment with a piercing gaze that made goosebumps interrupt all over my skin. He then looked at the road again while I cursed myself for wearing a skirt today, this just made it easier for him to get a grip on me.

"My turn? You overreacted."
I stated as I remembered him getting jealous over a little interaction I had with a guy. Instead of responding he only let his hand creep up further on my thigh and pushed my skirt up with his finger to get a better access.

"You knew I despise this guy and yet, you continued to chat and giggle with him like you would usually do with me."
He said and with that he let his finger slip in my underwear, rubbing through my folds rather roughly causing me to gasp and moan as I threw my head back. This was sudden and intense as I panted.
"Now, baby, are you going to apologize?"
He then asked, all unbothered as if he wouldn't just fuck me with his finger rather roughly while we drove over a highway. I felt the friction of his finger pressing on my clit and I moaned again, the moan sounding rather breathless.

"Mhh... No. You're the one that doesn't seem to trust me enough."
I then said, panting for air as he traced my entrance with his index finger, causing me to buck my hips up towards his finger with a moan, trying to take his finger in me, but he just held me down with his hand and continued to tease me more, causing me to groan in desperation.

"Apologize and I'll give you all the pleasure you want."
He said and looked over to me as I pressed myself in the car seat instead to keep calm while he worked on me with a teasing smirk. He moved his fingers so skilled, only moving them so little that it gave me pleasure, but it wasn't enough to make me cum.

"Please Jackson."
I maoned out as he pressed down a bit harder causing me to immediately push my hips up to meet his hand, but he only pulled further away. I closed my eyes in frustration and breathed out shaky moans.

"Apologize."
He only stated with a smirk as he seemed to enjoy the little torture he put me through by not touching me properly.

As he inserted the top of his finger in me and rubbed over my clit for a few seconds I just snapped with a moan.

"Alright, Fuck. I'm sorry for flirting and chatting."
I then said rather loudly and he groaned quietly while his jaw clenched as he pushed his finger inside me and rubbed his thumb softly with the right bit of pressure against my swollen and soft clitoris. I pushed my hips up in a steady rhythm and moaned while I began to sweat slightly. I then felt him adding a second finger causing me to gasp as the muscles in my legs twitched as I fucked myself on his fingers.

"Mhh... You're taking them so well, darling."
Jackson said amused as I grabbed onto the handle of the car door for support. His fingers worked like magic on me as he let them slip in and out in a steady rhythm as I almost felt like cumming right then and there.
"Not so fast. Enjoy it, baby."
He spoke in a raspy voice, dranched with lust as he slowed his pace slightly, fucking me in a more passionate and loving way. It was a intense and hot moment as Jackson drove and pleasured me at the same time.

I had my eyes closed tightly some deep and quiet moans slipping past my lips, biting down on my bottom lip as he suddenly fastened his pace again and arched my back.

"Mhh, yes, please Jackson."
I moaned out and opened my eyes to, taking in the sight of him and shuddered. His hand clutching the sterring wheel tightly, his eyes filled with lust while I could see a clear buldge standing in his pants, causing me to feel kind of satisfied to know I had such an effect on him.

I was so close to cumming, trying to hold back as his fingers curled and brought me closer and closer while my moans got more high pitched.

"Alright, cum for me darling. Just let go."
Jackson then said and that was all I needed. I pressed myself hard on his fingers again and came hard as I panted for air, giving him a big satisfaction that I could read in his smirk. He then gently pulled his fingers out and chuckled deeply.
"My, my. You were enjoying that pretty much, huh?"
He then asked as he looked at his wet drenched fingers.

"Mhh with your fingers always."
I said, panting as I fixed my slip and skirt. I then looked at Jackson again and my mouth fell open as he put his fingers in his mouth and sucked them clean with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Why are you looking so shocked? I ate you out many times."
He said and wiped his spit off as I blushed slightly, he only smirking and concentrating on driving again as if nothing happened. I loved and hated his boldness at the same time in that moment.