🔞Jonathan Crane- Slutty Princess

A relationship with Jonathan was... interesting to say at least. In one moment he worshipped me like a princess...

"You like that princess?"
Jonathan asked softly, his voice sounding deep and seductive as he ran his thumbs softly over my senti e nipples while he pounded into me with soft and deep strokes. I was a moaning mess beneath him and enjoyed every second of how he was so passionate, soft and almost innocent.

"Mhh yes, please don't stop."
I moaned out as he placed heavenly soft kisses on my neck, there were almost like a soft caress, slowly kissing up until he kissed my lips, holding onto my waist softly as he moved on and out softly, making sure I was enjoying every bit of our time together. I felt his lips so soft against mine muffling my soft moans and grunts as he let his hands move down to my thighs and pulled my legs a bit more apart, softly rubbing my Lust swollen clit with his thumb.

"Don't worry princess. I'll take of you. Only you."
He whispered in my ear and placed a soft kiss behind it while I moaned as he pushed even deeper inside of me. I felt my orgasm close and curled my toes in pleasure, my eyes slowly falling close.

"Yes, please, Jonathan."
I moaned out as I came as he pushed once again deep inside of me, he also grunting softly as he came with me, filling me up and staying burried deep inside as he put his load inside my arching cunt...

And then there were days when I pissed him off or when he was just in a rough mood, he fucked me like a toy and I loved it...

"Oh, please Jonathan."
I moaned loudly as he grabbed my hair and pounded hard into my pussy. I arched my back and pushed back against his hips which was only answered with a harsh slap on my ass to keep me in place.

"Mhh taking it well, like a little slut. A slutty princess."
He groaned in my ear as he pushed his hips violently, not seeking to stop for even a second as I moaned and yelped in pleasure. I grabbed tightly onto the bed sheets and bit my lip harshly to keep from being too loud.
"Nobody allowed you to be quiet, princess."
He spoke as he flipped me around, pulling my ass up, landing a light slap on it as he entered me again from behind, stretching me out again in this new position.

My moans were muffled from a pillow as he grabbed my waist and pulled me back against his cock to fuck me even rougher. My hands clenched the bed sheets by now and I was moaning loudly, my high nearly there as he pounded into me harder and harder.

"Jonathan please, I can't take it."
I cried out and let myself drop on the bed but he pulled me up again, kissing the back of my neck, leaving marks all over as he fucked me hard and rough. I was sweating and looked up at him as he pounded into me, his expression being one of complete pleasure, his glasses slipped a but out of place and his hair messy and sweaty.

"Yes you can, sweetie. Take it like the good little slut you are for me."
He growled in my ear and I felt a shiver go through my whole body as he turned me around again, grabbing my hips roughly and fucking me while looking into my eyes with an intense stare as I was a moaning mess beneath him. I felt my legs go jelly as I came while arching my back upwards, Jonathan continued to pound into me, riding out my orgasm. He grabbed my leg and put it on his shoulder, ramming deeply into me one last time and shooting his load in my, soon sore, pussy...

But it didn't matter how rough or soft he was, afterwards he always treated me soft, took care and made sure I had everything I desire in that moment...

After we both laid for a few minutes on the bed, catching our breaths, Jonathan stood up and placed kiss on my forehead.

"You did great, like always, princess."
He then muttered and walked in the bathroom, coming back with a warm, wet cloth and wiped my inner thighs and later my forehead so I wouldn't be so sweaty either.
"So, my girl. Perfect."
He said softly and then pulled me in a sitting position and put his shirt over me, remembering I preferred it be dressed while sleeping or cuddling.

"Thank you, Johnny."
I muttered and laid down again while he put on his underwear and then joined me on the bed again, putting his head on my chest, using my breasts as a pillow while wrapping his arms around me. I stroked through his messy hair, that was slightly dumped with sweat.

"Anytime sweetheart."
He only muttered before leaning up and placing a gentle kiss on my neck with a sly boyish grin on his face as he snuggled deep into my body.