🔞Lenny Miller- Spy And Agent

I was walking through my apartment as I heard a sound and immediately drew my gun, pointing it towards the sound. I slowly walked there and saw a smirking Lenny Miller.

"Lenny! You insane idiot. I could've shoot you."
I said and was anyways a bit stressed because of a job from today, I slammed down the gun on a table as Lenny came closer to me.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, you seem stressed, let me take care of you."
Lenny said and smirked slightly while he pulled me in his arms and I let him. I wrapped my arms around him and sighed.
"I would say tell me what's going on, but you know it's better we don't tell eachother."
Lenny said and chuckled slightly and I nodded.

"I'm stressed and it's annoying."
I said and looked up at him while I sighed.

"Come I'll take care of you, don't worry."
Lenny said smirking and threw my over his shoulder and carried me in the bedroom, throwing me on the bed which caused me to chuckle.

"Idiot."
I said and chuckled still while he kissed my neck, making sure to pay more attention to my sweet spots that he already knew, which caused me to moan quietly.

"Mhh but only for you."
Lenny replied in a flirty tone, moving his lips further down my body, kissing along my collar bone while he lifted my shirt further and further. I felt pleasend goosebumps all over my skin and a warmth in my body while I only got wetter per second.

"Mhh Lenny..."
I mumbled as I felt him pull up my shirt over my head, not even bothering to wait with my bra, pulling it away from my body quickly and then grabbing my breasts, causing me gasp at first as I felt the contrast of his rather cold hands against my warm breasts. I moaned more and more as he continued to move his lips down my body, going past my breats and finally kissing my stomach and wandering lower.

"I'll eat you out, better than ever and you can relax better than ever."
Lenny said smirking and let his hands move down my body seductively, stroking over my breats, down my ribcage and stomach, hooking his fingers in my trousers and pulling them down, teasingly slow, making sure to brush his hands against my inner thigh.

"Mhh I hate you, you know that?"
I asked, feeling completely seduced and ready. I wanted him and that badly. I needed the release he could give me.

"Mhh I love our little relationship too."
Lenny replied smugly and began to place teasing kisses on my panties and I moaned at the slight sensation. I felt good and now already felt how the stress slowly left me with every second.

"Ahh Lenny, please."
I moaned out and felt how his two index fingers moved down my body, tracing the curve of my breasts and down my waist and hips before pulling my panties slowly down my legs, he then kissed up my thigh, licking and biting my inner thigh, then doing the same thing on the other side while I moaned and grabbed his hair, trying to get him closer to my desperate core.

"Patience, baby, patience."
He said and smirked as he clearly enjoyed the thugs on his hair I gave him, his words caused me to groan in slight annoyance and desperation as he sucked a hickey onto my inner thigh, which caused me to gasp at the sudden intensity and then he placed a soft kiss on it.

"Stop teasing me, Miller."
I said and let my head rest against the pillows as I tried to get a grip on myself, but that was quickly broken off as he let his tounge run through my wetness without holding back, I moaned and threw my head back while I closed my eyes. I felt the intense friction and I couldn't help but enjoy every second of it as he moved tounge around and placed his hands under my hips to get a better ankle and give me more pleasure.

I squeezed my eyes shut and had to keep myself from gripping tightly on this hair as he gently sucked on my clit and pressed one of his hands softly on my stomach to keep me in place as he did so.

"Lenny~ fuck..."
I cursed and he let his hand run down my stomach and over my inner thigh, circling my entrance with his tounge, causing me to grip his hair a little bit tighter and then push his finger inside me suddenly.

I arched my back and felt him smirk against the sensitive flesh of my pussy as he bumped his finger in and out of me, only increasing my pleasure as I felt my orgasm undeniable close, feeling it built up on intensity as his tounge and finger moved in a rhythm.

"Enjoying yourself, my little spy?"
He asked teasingly as he pulled his tounge away for a moment, but rubbing my clit with his thumb as he did, causing me to whimper at first as his warm tounge was replaced by cold air and his rough finger which felt incredibly pleasent against my flesh.

"Mhh yes continue, please."
I moaned out and he chuckled for a moment before he replaced his thumb with his tounge again and pulled his finger out of me, causing me to moan and also feel somehow empty, but then he let his tounge run down, to my entrance and licked around it, teasing me slowly and also giving me more pleasure as I was close to cumming soon.

I moaned as he lifted my hips and sucked softly on my clit in another ankle, I then moaned loudly as I came on his tounge as he let his tounge move over my clit roughly. I gripped his hair as he locked off my juices and smirked satisfied.

"Mhh, feeling a bit better, darling?"
He then asked and chuckled slightly while he came up and placed a few kisses on my neck while I was catching my breath.

"A lot actually."
I then answered and smiled as I felt his hands roam over my body in a seductive and teasing manner.

"Glad you think so, because this was round one, got me?"
He then asked and smirked before he kissed me passionately and in this moment I knew I was it was long until we would be finished.