Chapter 5

Michael is in cave, drinks from the bottle, dun dun dun! Look who's a half vampire!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay okay." I hold up my hand, marker in the other as I sat on the floor with a pad in my lap. "So." I look down at the steps to our little plan. The boys sat around me, watching as I listed them off, step by step.

"Step one, we need to have the movie play out like before. Star and Laddie, and I, will go to the concert, which is when Michael will see how hot she is and be like oh my god gotta have that. Stalking of Star ensues." Marko and Paul chuckle at my description, making me smile up at them. "Then! Lucy and Max meet, he's like hm, gotta have that. Next step is you guys' initiating Michael. I then take Laddie, hanging out with him before Star and Michael meet again. They talk, then wanna go for food. Aka, enter David who has Michael challenge him which leads to a wicked beach ride scene, and I am so excited to do that ride-you've got no idea."

"El." David interrupts, and I nod.

"Right, right." I clear my throat. "Michael is in cave, drinks from the bottle, dun dun dun! Look who's a half vampire! Y'all take him to bridge, train comes, blacks out and wakes up at home. Yadda yadda. Step seven? Yeah, seven, I go to Sam and the Frog brothers, interrupting their weird head vampire thing and try to talk them into it. They do the dinner thing, Max is invited in so all the crap goes to shit. I meet up with them later and tell them that if a vampire is invited in then it doesn't work."

"Sam tells Michael about it, because he knows his bro is a vamp now. Michael confronts David asking where Star was, because they did the frick frack to which I conveniently had Laddie help me build a small fort in the cave and we spent the night watching movies and slept there. Michael wants to know about Max, and David is all like, how you know bout that? Blah blah."

"Star tells Michael about how killing the head vampire is the only way. They come to the cave, I stay up that day and watch over you guys. Ain't nothing's getting past me, not a bunch of loser boys." I roll my eyes, "I've got a bat, and I know how to use it. I let them take Star and Laddie, because she's gotta believe she's got the upper hand. They go away, to the Emersons, and then make a plan to kill Max. Max brings home Lucy, and then Grandpa Emerson breaks is wall down, thus, killing Max and turning the halflings back to humans."

I drop my pad on the floor. "Boom. Done. No Star, no Michael, no max, and no more people join your gaggle of vampires." I smile up at David, "Yes? No?"

"It sounds solid." Dwayne nods, glancing to David, "What do you think?"

"It'll work." I nod, blowing a large breath of air as I let my body relax. I couldn't believe it. We had a plan, after an hour of brainstorming I was able to come up with something that was taken from different fanfictions I've read. It was a good plan, one that I was confident would work. The boys discussed that they didn't want Max around anymore, while he was the head vampire it was obvious that over the years he didn't care anymore. The movie just brought it to light I guess for the boys. David would be the leader, the head vampire after Max was gone.

I clap my hands, "Okay, who wants to go get Laddie and Star?" Paul grumbles at the mention of Star, but I ignore it. Paul, I think took it harder than his brothers. He was very loyal, so seeing his family be betrayed is very hard for him.

"The concerts tomorrow, we'll let you take them. Say you saw flyers for it." David says, and I nod, putting my things back just as Star and Laddie entered the cave. I smiled at Star from over my shoulder.

"Hey Star!" She smiles at me, eyes flashing to David before dropping. "Guess what!"

"What?" She sits beside me on the bed, Laddie had gone to Paul's side, watching the rocker dance to some music.