Chapter 7

Italic The Song 

"Whoa! HEY!" I yelled, pulling away from the giant blond vampire. I glare up at him, "Clothes! Dress your naked ass first!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay! Here we go!" I drive us to the laundromat, the music picked by Laddie as he holds my phone. It was basically deserted at this time of night but I was happy that it ran well into the early hours of the morning. I got the clothes situated, placing my quarters into the machines and sitting with Laddie by the windows. He leans into my side, bear in his arms as I read him the story. It turned out to be an old book of a collection of Winnie the Pooh stories. Some pages were burnt, torn, missing, but Laddie seemed to be enjoying it.

"Can we get pizza and ice cream?"

"Pizza and Ice cream?!" I ask, not shocked that he was hungry. Laddie nods, smiling up at me, hope in his eyes. I cave easily, grinning down at him. "Okay, but you gotta help me pick out food for the guys too okay? I don't know what they like so you get to pick for them okay?" He nods, helping me fold the clothes and get to the car. Ordering five pizzas, buying two tubs of ice cream, and getting juice for Laddie, we then make the short drive back. Laddie carries his jug of apple juice, bear, and book down to the cave while I carry the pizzas and laundry, the bags of ice cream around both wrists.

"We're back!" Laddie calls, cheerful as he skips to put his things down on his bed.

"I smell pizza!" A naked Paul yells, rushing over.

"Whoa! HEY!" I yelled, pulling away from the giant blond vampire. I glare up at him, "Clothes! Dress your naked ass first!"

Paul smirks as he takes the basket from under the pizzas, leaving the food with me. "Come and get 'em boys!" He passes out the clothes, each boy getting dressed wherever they were. I clear the coffee table, setting the pizza and ice cream down. I had the thought to buy paper bowls, plates and spoons as well. Good thinking. I mentally pat myself on the back for that as Star walks over with her blanket wrapped around her shoulders.

I jump as my phone suddenly blares a Nickelback song. I turn to see Paul with my phone in hand, looking very confused as he glances at me. I sigh, reaching up and taking it from him and hitting pause on my music.

"Awww! Why'd you turn it off?" He pouts, and I roll my eyes.

"Like you even know the songs on here! They haven't even come out yet Paul." I laugh, placing my phone down on the coffee table. Paul snatches it back up, taking a big step away as I try to snag it back.

"All the more reason to listen! It's the voice of the future babes."

I scoff, shaking my head with a laugh. "Sure, don't whine if you hate it though." I grab my laptop, setting it on the table before going to my iTunes. I pull up my music, going to my own playlists I've made myself. I hum, tapping my chin before I spot a song Paul would like. Nickelback of course, 'She Keeps Me Up' starting to play.

"Ooooh!" Paul says, starting to sway to the beat as he hops up on the fountain, eating some pizza as he went. I sit beside Laddie, who had his arms around his bear and was eating his own pizza, Star was beside him, wiping some Pizza from his cheek. I dance a little, only able to move my shoulders and head as I remained seated.

"Dance for me chicka." Paul says, coming to grab my free hand just as I finish a slice. I allow him to pull me up, dusting myself off as I climb onto the fountain with him. The music echoed in the cave, not as loud as his stereo but close enough. I rocked my hips to the beat, still wearing my bikini top with shorts. I held Paul's hand as we danced around the fountain, turning and dodging the chandelier. The night was filled with music, laughter, food, dancing, and sweet words from the boys.