TWLEVE

The school bell rang, Shattering my rythm of writing down my Biology notes. I groaned, if only these type of class's were longer. I needed more time to take down my notes. 

"Come on miss. perfect." Connor grabbed my notebook, holding it up over his head. Lazy grin on his face. "No, no, no Come on Connor I just need one more minute." I begged, reaching up. attempting to grab it. "It's Time for lunch you need to eat."  

I narrowed my eyes. "And I need  to find the will to live if I don't get a better grade this time."

Mabel slid over my desk, smile on her face as she bopped the tip of my nose. "You got an 80%, it isn't the end of the world." She softly said. "Just calm down and let yourself relax for once. you deserve it."

I pointed my fingers at them, eyes narrowed. "But I need to get into college." 

Mabel grinned. "I know and you will, while your treating sick patients is a hospital. I will be delivering cute little babies and looking after them." She clasped her hands together. "So get off your ass, and eat some lunch." 

I pursed my lips into a thin line. Ready to make a comeback. But, as I looked around the class room was empty. No one. The sun, didn't beam in through the slids of the blinds. I glanced at the white board, only to have my stomach drop.

'Dead too ~ gonna lose your head ~.'

I screamed, fumbling to find my way out of the seat. But I couldn't get up, It was as if I was stapled to the wooden chair.

"Come on. Come on." I mumbled. Eyes searching for a way to pry the table back.

My eyes widen as I see him. I see Jason tilt his head slowly to the side as his hand wrapped around the machete. Only his clothes are wet, and water gushes from the three holes in his mask.

I fight once more with the chair. Breathing heavy.

He stalks over to me, one foot placing in front of the other in a heavy march. I sob. Shaking my head.

"I thought you wanted this?" Mabels ghostly voice questioned. "I thought you wanted to be with us."

I whimpered. "I do - I- I do. Its just. I'm scared."

"How do you think we felt?" Connors voice screamed. "We called out for you. And you didn't come."

Jason finally reached me. Machete thrown to his feet. As his rough hands gripped at the sides of my head. "Now it's time you know how it feels." They hiss.

My eyes shoot open as I greedily take in gulps of air. I'm alone. He's not here. There not here.
What I hate most about dreams is the fine line between reality and dream land. The dreams I have always had, has been realistic to the point of confusion. Even as a child, I'd cry because the overly big spider tried to wrap be in a white Web and eat me.

And now, I'm crying because I feel as if Jason has crushed my skull in already. But I'm hating the fact that mabel and Connor in my dreams are speaking nothing but the truth.

I'm a hypocrit and a coward.

I feel the weight of his jacket over my body. Just like before he has it tucked in snuggly, along with the Teddy bear. Now soaked in my tears.

I almost find the gesture cute, the fact he's dead set on giving me some form of comfort. But then, I remember how he killed my friends. I ran My finger tips over my temples, trying to remember some form of Knowledge on this type of matter. There has to be something I can do. Someway I can leave this place, and not come back.

Heck I may even burn the place.

As long as some form of camp is in this place. Teenagers and other forms of drugs and alcohol abusers will wander in here. Their playing a gamble with their lives. I can't allow another group of people's lives to rest on my shoulders. I refuse to go through this again.

The dripping sound is almost Melodic, calming some form of nerves as I glance around the area. Gathering any type of information i can. The chain on my leg is not that long, I wouldn't be able to reach the weapons even if I wanted too. And with my body practically starved and no doubt dehydrated, I didn't have the energy to fight him regardless.

My stomach aches as I some hoe find a comfortable position on the bed. Every inch has some form of spring sticking up, nagging on my mucscle. I was in pain - everywhere. Mentally, physically. I didn't realise just how much the human mind was capable of withstanding until now.

But even then, everytime I close my eyes. I see them. Hear them. Their taunts.

I question my self worth every time I drift off into a restless sleep. Even when I wake up I find myself more tired then I was before I fell into the sleep in the first place.

A huge thud alerted me to Jason entering the hut. I don't know how long he was away for and I find myself not caring as I avoid his masked face. The sight of it only brings me pain.

His rough hand patting my head only made me flinch away. I almost expect him to crush my skull like he did in my dream. But he didn't. He placed down a poorly made sandwich, with peanut butter and jelly. The two slices are crooked on each other, I swear I can see something brown on the inside. So I pray its nuetalla as I take a bite out of it.

Jason waits egerly beside me. Eyes brimming with excitement as he sees me take another bite.

I smile faintly at the masked killer. "Thank you." I mumbled. Taking another bite as he ruffled my hair. I'm half expecting him to leave, but he doesn't. He sits down on the chair across from the bed, machete in hand as he sharpness the blade.

My ears a burning at the sound. It's like finger nails scrapping against chock. It's the worst. I want to stick a pen in my ear and pop the ear drum. I'd do anything not hear that sound every again. But still, I chew on the bread. Watching him carefully. But it appears he doesn't take his eyes off me either.

Jason almost looks even more menacing as the sparks fly all around the place. But it doesn't seem to bother him one bit. Instead he casually moves the machete around, ensuring each part of it is perfectly sharpened to the touch.

As I finish the last bit of bread I notice the bottle of water balanced on my pillow. I almost cry out of Happiness as I uncap the lid, and gulp down the liquid.

"Can you please unchain my ankle." I said, hoping it's loud enough to be heard over the Sound of his machete sharpening. And it was apparently.

Jason firmly shook his head. Eyes Sturn. The man wasn't going to take any chances of my escaping that was for sure.

"I won't try anything." I sat forward, glancing down at how swollen it looks. "It's just. It hurts." I bit my lip.

I doubt he would care, but still I needed some form of relief. And definitely needed to have it better for when I make my run for it.

I didn't even notice Jason was in front of me, kneeling down as he took the chain off my ankle. Instantly reliefe swarms it, and I fine myself almost moaning. "Thank you Jason." I mumbled.

Just as I think he's going to keep my ankles free, he chains the other one. I huff, leaning against wall.

Amusement almost swirls in his eyes. I huff again. Figures he finds my imprisonment, funny - amusing.  I watch as tucks the jacket further under my body, smoothing my hair out of my face. His eyes shine with Happiness. And I could have sworn I could see love in their.

I'm too angry to flinch, to angry to care about his touch. And for what I don't know. Maybe it's because he's treating me like a child.