FOURTEEN

Jason has been walking around the underground of the hut for ten minutes now, He has adjusted different items more times than I can count - and even though he's the one with the power and the weapon, I huff in annoyance. I don't know why I'm annoyed, I don't even know why I'm upset. I could blame it on my grieving, but that would be a lie.

I've been crying because I couldn't find the teddy Jason Had given me, and once I had told him the reason for my tears. He has made it his mission to find it for me. I even cried when I couldn't find the most comfortable position in bed.

And then It dawns on me. My period. That's why I've been going through the emotions, I've always been a pain in the ass when I've been on my periods. Mabel and Connor used to make fun of me for it, too. But I'm relieved for it - for the sudden sympathy gathered around the masked killer. it's my raging hormones, I'm just grateful I don't have any lust for him. Then me and my uterus and I would be having problems.

I've even been sitting here, for I don't know how long, bladder aching. But I've ignored it, not wanting anything from the masked man. But the pressure on my bladder becomes to be too much for me to handle. My only options seem to be to ask for the bathroom or lay in a puddle of my own piss.

I grumble as I roll on my side, hissing at the impact of the uncomfortable springs.

My ribs have a high likely hood of being bruised and even my hip bone.

I'm almost afraid to break Jason's rythem as he looks behind heavy machinery. But despration makes a human do things they wouldn't normally dream of doing.

"Jason, can I please go to the bathroom." I mumbled, digging my nail into my thumb.

Jason stopped what he was doing, head snapped to my position on the bed. My sore ankle barely touched the ground.

He firmly shook his head, then went back to what he was doing.

"Jason, come on, please. I can't run with this ankle." I pleaded. I knew what testing him would do. I've seen it.

Jason huffs as he walks over, bending down and un doing the chain. But his eyes freeze as he looks at the small spot on the mattress I previously sat on.

Jason made a sound close to a whine as he frantically searched my body. Hands pulling at each wound, inspecting it.

I'm confused at first until I realised he was too young. He didn't get the talk from Pamela.
Looks like I'll have to give it, but it will have to be quick because honestly, my balder feels like it's going to bust.

"Jason, I'm alright." My throat suddenly became dry as I thought of how to explain this. It wasn't necessarily on my bucket list. Jason wasn't convinced as he continued looking over my body. Even pulling at my top to look at my bloated stomach. I gripped his hands, almost scrunching my nose up at the texture of old blood, Nutella, and what I hope is a thick layer of dust. "Every month for a week, when a girl becomes a sertian age...she bleeds." My cheeks flare as I watch his head tilt to the side.

Fuck. This had to be the most awkward moment in my life - and I had a lot of them. But still, with shaky hands, I explain. I know having periods shouldn't be something to be ashamed about. After all, it was natural, or it wouldn't happen to every young woman and woman. But still , I find explaining something as natural as that to a killer none the less to be less than thrilling.

"Honestly, Jason, I'm okay. I just need my stuff....and the bathroom."

Jason slowly nodds his head as he helps me stand up. Eyes never left my injured ankle as he assists me, walking over to my bag.

I ruffled through it, smiling as I saw everything I so carefully packed away. Even the spare water bottle, still filled to the top with water. Though it feels colder. I see the pads, tucked in the bottom corner, and I sigh. It looks like me being so prepared pulled me out of a hard spot.