NINE-TEEN

Jason held me all throughout the night until the morning came, even when I was restless, turning in his lap every chance I got, it still ammuse's me his paitents, and a gentle touch - a comforting smell. Forest, iron, and something else. Maybe sweat, but I couldn't tell. The only thing I knew was I felt comfort through knowing he was near.

Knowing I was safe enough to let my guard down.

Jason looks stiff as he turns his head, left and right. Eyes narrowed as if watching out for any form of danger that could come. I groan. If you take away the machette and the killings, this guy is kind of hot. How determined he is to protect me. To protect the camp. He has something every other man seems to lack. Determination, respect. Everything I find all the other men walking this earth lacks. I don't know if they should be ashamed or not. Considering Jason practically raised himself.

Is it their parents' choices? Or is it the individual? That makes the person so fucked up that their morals contort.

"I'm going back to the cabins." I mumbles, only moving now. Feeling strange at the lack of warmth. That's what it was. It wasn't the fact I laid all night wrapped in nothing but hard muscle and abs I'm sure. I dug my fingers into my eyes, removing the sleep in the corner as I began walking. Hoping my memory was correct and I was going the right direction.

I jumped, seeing Jason's tall figure beside me. It's scary how silent he is and how fast he is, I wonder if he was back in college would he be on a football team? I mean he's well built, and you would assume he would make more ruckus. But he's like a cat. So soft on his feet.

I blink. "Hi."

Jason tilts his head, waving his hand as he follows me through the woods.

"I think I'm going to attach a bell to your kneck." I snorted. Imagining him, trying to chase someone of even hunt with a bell on.

"But I bet you'd still somehow sneak up on me." I grinned slightly. Tilting my head. I can see the amusement rolling off him as he moves twigs of branches out of my way.

"Thank you." I murmer.

Maybe being here won't be as bad as I innecally thought. He could have killed me when he had the chance. I sort of had the idea. I mean, I haven't seen him sleep.

I furrow my brows, stopping my movements as I look up at him. Finger digging into his chest. "Do you sleep?" I question. Jason tilts his head slowly as he looks down at me.

"I'm serious." I gasp. "You are ALWAYS awake when I sleep, and then when I wake up. BAM, you're awake." My voice raises as I begin walking forward. Rambling. Completely ignorant to my surroundings, until Jason Wraps his arms around me. Lifting me up until, snapping sound making me flinch.

"Fucker." I grit.

Earning a squeeze from my hip. Jason has never liked my cursing. It's cute in some ways, annoying in others. But still - I don't want to anger him. I'm still Kill worthy after all. "Shit, I'm sorry." Another squeeze. "Fuck I did it again." Earning a groan and a squeeze.

I lick my lips. "I'm just going to shut up now." My cheeks redden as he sets me down. Away from the Rusted bare trap.

If it wasn't for him, I would have lost my ankle for good. I shift akwardly. "Thank you." I smile. Jason pats my head as he begins walking to the lake.

I find Myself going to the the main house. The odds there is something in here that doesn't taste like tire from an old car is small but I'm whilling to check. Desprate for something other then sloppily put together sandwiches, and animal meat that somehow is undercooked and over cooked at the same time. Its cooking skills worthy of a child - and in ways, Jason kind of was one. His mentality is one of a child in more ways then I can count. But the question is what maturity of one?