Erwin Drabble

Can't help but think about Erwin's friend group dynamic.

Just imagine; It's a rare day off for the veterans. For some god forsaken reason, Erwin's office had become the usual 'hangout' spot, not that he had had any say in the matter. So there he sat at his desk, slightly lounging on the wooden frame, watching as Hange laid on the floor just before the desk talking animatedly with their hands.

Levi sat on the man's couch, legs crossed and a book in his hands. Apparently he couldn't just read in his own room or his office.

Mike sat on the back of the couch to Levi's right, a drink in his hand as he talked to Nanaba, who leaned on Erwin's desk lazily picking up a chess piece to move across the board.

It was a common occurrence for them to take turns trying to best Erwin in a game of chess. So far, he remained undefeated, and today was apparently Nanaba's turn.

Or.

A single person task split between the five of them.

Was it sensible? No. Was it practical? No. But yet again, Erwin didn't have a say. Wether it be a trip to Trost for resources, cleaning around HQ, or writing up reports, Erwin didn't get much time to himself.

But would he have it any other way? I think not.

pls I need more platonic bonding between these 5

~Lynn