Erwin Headcannon no. 6

In love

Erwin just loved showing off that band on his ring finger.

• Be it a promise, engagement, or marriage ring, he's wearing it and he's wearing it proudly.

• Literally any and every opportunity he could find, he was either silently or discreetly letting everyone know that he was a taken man.

And if he couldn't find an opportunity, he'd make one.

Wether it be by tapping said ring against the wood of the table he sat at during meetings with the Commanders of the neighboring divisions, or by fidgeting with it while he talked.

• And it's completely unprovoked.

• No one asked about the ring. No one pointed out the way he made a silent show of wearing it.

• Literally they're talking about the welfare of the citizens within the walls.

•  Or about the impending Survey Corps' expeditions beyond the walls.

• He'll just always manage to steer the attention of the room to his hand.

• And it's not to direct all attention onto himself.

•  It's to direct attention to you.

• He's always finding little ways to show you off.

•  It doesn't matter if you're present during the meetings or not, he's letting everyone know you're always on his mind by fidgeting with the metal band on his dominant hand.

• Wether it's with words or actions, the love Erwin displays for you in public spaces and in private is radiant. And by god everyone knows about it.