AOT Headcannon no.1

AOT Vets as parental figures.
____________________________

Requested by the lovely @gedankentrxmmer , thanks for the kind words and requesting!
Since I've already done Erwin, and Levi in my separate book, I haven't done them in this one.

Miche Zacharius

• Miche would be the kind of dad to call his kid "Champ" or "Sport" or "Bud" regardless of their gender. Like in every situation except for if his child misbehaved, then he's using the kid's full name.

• He would give his kids piggy back rides and let them sit up on his shoulders well up until they were 12-13 years old, because "You're never too old for me to carry you like a sack of potatoes."

• He's the kinda dad to build "castles" and "forts" with the sofa cushions, then try to squeeze his 6'1 ass inside to sit with his kids

• Miche would absolutely be the dad who asks "Who's that?" when one of his kids brought home a friend they've had and known for years, as if he's suddenly oblivious to their social lives. We all know he isn't though, he watches his kids run off with their friends like a damn hawk.

• He's essentially The Dad™️ ever; booming sneezes, dry jokes, wrestling with his kids as "playtime".

• Of course he's caring and soft towards his kids, but it's a fine balance between "Walk it off kiddo" and "If they hurt you in any way I'll take 'em outside the walls."

Nanaba

• Nanaba would definitely be that "caring but strict" mother, I think.

• Somewhere between "Of course honey, I support you." and "No, you can't go out and play with so-and-so, you have chores and homework and practice and-"

• She definitely spoils her kids though, with treats she brings back from Trost markets or whatever is popular with the kids her kid's ages.

• I can definitely see her being the "I dunno; can you?" type of mom when her kid asks her if they can do something.

• Soccer Mom Nanaba?? Always, ALWAYS has her large tote she carries in her van full of everything ranging from diapers, creams, first aid, extra clothes, snacks in ziplock bags, extra shoes, etc. She'll give the kids whatever they want or need out of the bag, but not without a tired sigh.

• Nanaba would definitely be overly protective of her kids, too. Someone raised their tone with or bullied her kids? She's in their face defending them before she even hears the full story.

Hange Zoe

• Hange is as sporadic as their kids are. If Hange had a partner, their partner would be tasked with looking after an extra child.

• "But babe, I don't see why we can't have desert first??" After their kid suggested it.

• Spoils. Their. Kids. Rotten. Teaches them manners, of course, but they'd make sure their kids needs were met fully and even beyond.

• "Bring your kid to work day" started becoming a thing because Hange kept sneaking her kids into HQ to demonstrate the functions of ODM gear to them and watch her experiment titans as if they were at the zoo.

• Same as Nanaba, Hange would take the role of "mama bear" very seriously. Insanely seriously.

• They have absolutely dressed their kids up in Survey Corps uniforms they tailored themselves to fit.

Mobilit

• Moblit would be a very hands on father.

• Kid needs their diaper changed? Already done. Kid needs a snack? He carries a bag over his shoulder while off duty filled with necessities. Kid wants to play? He's dropping everything he's doing.

• He'd be the type of dad who plays an active role in his kid's social lives. Always showing up to events early, cheering them on and supporting them in every way he knows how. And if he doesn't understand, he thoroughly researches it.

• Again, I can see Moblit being very protective of his kids, but more in a passive way. He'd be there to catch his kid when they fell, but he'd let them experience situations on their own and make their own judgment for themselves instead of deciding for them.

• He'd be the dad that says "Do NOT touch my thermostat!" as his only truly serious house rule.

• Moblit would be the parent his kids went to when troubled because of his way to de-escalate a problem and try to work out a solution with them, no matter how long it took.